32

*Flashback Constitution*

After somedays from the incident, Y/n was completely exhausted. The only happiness in her life was her bestfreind's and now even they left her. She was more hurted when she broke up with Kai. They both loved eachother so much.

She was only being strong for Yoojung. But Yoojung could easily say how exhausted Y/n was and Yoojung was blaming herself that she even dragged Y/n with her. Though Y/n constantly told Yoojung it's not her fault, still Yoojung couldn't help but blame herself.

On the other hand even IU, Na-Eun, Hi-hyun, Kai, Jaewan, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Dino (IU, Na-Eun, and Hi-hyun bf) were broke. They were missing Y/n and Yoojung but they couldn't help. They were oblivious to the fact that Y/n and Yoojung both were victims and the real manipulater was Clara.

While Clara, she was enjoying this all. Atlast her mission of making them separated was completed. She was already a mafia and it was her mission to separate all of them. She thought to start from Yoojung but instead of one she already made 2 of them separated. So she was completely satisfied with her work.

Y/n was walking through the corridor when she saw Yoojung and Clara talking in a empty classroom. She thought that Clara would be saying some shit to Yoojung but as she went near, she completely froze on her spot.

Clara: how do you feel now huh. I finally made you seperated-

Yoojung: well yeah I bullied students and I even betrayed Y/n, IU, Na-Eun, Hi-hyun, kai, Jaewan, Mingyu, Dino and Wonwoo for money. So what huh. Money is something important for me. And I am satisfied with what I did. And that stupid Y/n still believed me over them. But I must say the rest are quite clever huh.

Clara was confused by what Yoojung was saying. While Yoojung said this all because she saw Y/n coming towards her. Yoojung did this because she knew how much it was hurting Y/n to stay away from the rest of their bestfreind.

And because Yoojung thought that it was all happening because of her, she came up with this plan in which she will commit that all the fake accuses which were done on her are true. So that Y/n could finally leave Yoojung and go to the rest of their bestfreind's and her boyfriend.

And she knew she succeeded in her plan when a slap was placed on her cheek. She looked up to see Y/n holding tears in her eyes. She was looking so hurt.

Yoojung thought that she should die right their for giving so much pain to Y/n but she knew that when Y/n will return to the other's she will be normal, but oh boy she didn't knew how much wrong she was.

Y/n: why Yoojung, why why why, why you did this huh. Why did you betrayed us. Why did you lied to me. Why did you did this all. Were we not enough for you. Is money more important than us huh. Just why Yoojung.

With so much pain in her chest Yoojung answered.

Yoojung: yes money is more important that you all to me. It is more important-

She was not able to complete her sentence when she received one more slap by Hi-hyun, by this time all of them (IU, Na-Eun, Hi-hyun, Wonwoo, Jaewan, Dino, Kai and Mingyu) were present there.

Jaewan: you changed completely Yoojung. This is not the Yoojung I loved.

Wonwoo: why Yoojung