Synopsis

Sora

-Alternative Universe

*Yes, this story will not really be on par with Genshin Impact's main line story. It will follow a bunch of events the same but different characters and involvement. 

-Sora's age for this story will be 18. The reason for this is because of the time in between each game. Also, it's never exactly stated within the games how old he is but based on the ultimanias he is 15 in KH2 - KHDDD. And for this AU even time will have passed after Re Mind's ending leaving him at 18.

-Sora will also be a bit more mature but still remain the bright and happy go Sora we all know. Moreover, I want to see more of the remind Sora who was a man on a mission to save his friends interact in the world of Teyvat.

-After having read many various fanfictions of Sora, I wish/hope to keep him within character. I know I'm no Tetsuya Nomura but I want Sora to act at least very in character of himself. Not going crazy and turning Sora into a totally OC character is a goal of mine.

-This will be my very first story on Wattpad and after reading many stories, I will do my utmost to create a long-lasting story that will be enjoyable. Hence, I might go overboard on details and will continue to improve my style of writing.

-The multiple romantic interests for Sora will take time to develop as well as become somewhat natural and not rushed all at once. Considering Sora has never really had a girlfriend (Kairi doesn't count since he never really got time to further develop their relationship) he will experience all new sorts of trouble.

*Girls that will be part of Sora's harem: Jean, Eula, Ei, Ningguang, Beidou, Lisa. More may be added to the story but I also don't want to overload our boy Sora with too much romance. 

-Sora will of course have Kingdom Key on him but most of his other keychains will be missing. However, there's a twist with the remaining keychains he has with him on hand.
Not to mention, all of his link summons will be missing.
However, Sora will retain all of his strength from the end of KH3 Re Mind. So, no weak beginner Sora coming to Teyvat.

______________________________________________________

* I do not own any characters from Kingdom Hearts series nor the Genshin Impact series.

COPYRIGHT

The Kingdom Hearts logo, text, images, characters, and other content featured in the various titles in the Kingdom Hearts series are the copyrighted property of The Walt Disney Company.

The Genshin Impact logo, text, images, characters, and any other content is owned by miHoYo.