Chapter 0: Recollection of Memories

*Disclaimer - I do not own the Copyright of Kingdom Hearts or Genshin Impact.

*A/N - I made some updates to this chapter making some grammar fixes.

______________________________________________________

Darkness...

A blanket of pitch-black nothingness covering all the eye can see. 

Darkness...

A weight so inconceivable it could not be measured.

That was what Sora could see, could feel, and yet the desire to open his eyes was difficult. So much had happened in so little time. The feeling of traveling through all of his friend's hearts yet again to find Kairi's heart and restore her. Or at the very least bring her back.

Experiencing all the guardian's deep feelings within their hearts left him with a bleak impression of having to see all his friends he so deeply cares about suffering from their fears. However, reaching Kairi was his goal and he needed to stay focused without being pulled down once more. Consequently, he accomplished his goal in traveling through many hearts having reunited with Kairi only to find himself once again facing down Master Xehanort, but this time he wasn't alone in this endeavor now that Kairi had found it within herself to take a stand and strike back at the one who hurt her.

And they won.

They did the impossible, together along with the support of the rest of the guardians of light ending this long and overbearing war. Finding themselves in the Final World with a moment to spare for themselves before Sora realized the high price, he made in saving his friends and bringing Kairi back was starting to take effect causing Sora's hand to phase out. 

Realizing the consequences that the Power of Waking held scared Sora but taking a moment to process what was happening helped calm him down. Not wanting to worry Kairi, Sora then began looking for Chirithy calling out to him and succeeding. After a brief heartfelt moment pleading with Chirithy to come with the two he gladly accepted with a somber yet tearfully happy desire to leave with the two.

Set on making his last moments filled with nothing but happiness, Sora then journeyed with the two in tow exploring various worlds all enjoying the peace and celebrating. Not to mention pushing Chirithy to see his friend again who just so happened to be Ventus was also a moment the two had greatly enjoyed together.

Along the way, Sora had not forgotten his friend who was stuck in the Final World and was set on restoring her heart which Kairi had wholeheartedly agreed on doing for Namine as she did not want to leave her nobody behind. 

Sadly...., their little adventure had to come to an end. Not wanting to leave at a moment's notice, Sora decided it would be best to return to Destiny Islands where he figured everyone would be waiting for their return.

Having arrived in Destiny Islands, Sora realized....................... it was time.

Enjoying the peaceful moment with Kairi, Sora wished to cherish this moment. Knowing that his friends would be ok and that the hardships each of them faced were over. He knew everything would be alright.