Chapter 11: Slow Arrival

*Disclaimer - I do not own the copyright to Kingdom Hearts nor Genshin Impact

_______________________________________________________________________

*A/N - Yes. It's been a minute. I have nothing to say but to blame myself. Had this one on the back burner for a bit too long. Should've taken it out like... a month ago but then I got distracted. My bad. Sorry for the wait. But now that things are a bit calm (At least till June. I'm screwed that month. lol) Let's get right back to Sora and Eula's journey to Liyue. Plus, we have much ground to cover as more foes and friends are to be introduced giving the Keyblade's Chosen Wielder a better idea of how this world works and many more secrets to be discovered. With that out of the way, I hope you will enjoy this chapter and continue to stick around in this crazy crossover. Also, I really enjoy reading all the reviews and support for this story. Do continue to leave reviews for things you liked or didn't like. I read them all and try to learn from my mistakes. Plus, it's nice to see such support. Thanks again!

_______________________________________________________________________

Sora was utterly confused.

Which wasn't saying that much, to be honest. However, this time it coincidentally was not his fault. Even in the busy life of being a Keyblade wielder, he was left in many unpredictable circumstances, and now was one of those times.

Beginning to sit up, the spiky-haired boy began to take in his surroundings and realized something that did not sit right with him. Wasn't he just on a couch?

Now, however, he found himself sitting on the ground in what appeared to be a green field. Drastically different from the room he was sharing with Eula. Speaking of the blue-haired girl, where was she?

Turning his head to the side, Sora found another interesting sight that lay in front of him. In the distance, he saw what appeared to be a giant pole that went up several meters into the air forcing him to raise his head and see if there was anything distinct about the object. Moving his gaze to the top of the pole, he saw what appeared to be a flag of some sort swaying in the slight breeze. The flag soon began to turn and was now displaying itself for him to see and once he did, he couldn't help but let a giant grin appear on his face.

On the flag was what appeared to be an all-white background with a good-sized black circle in the middle. However, inside the circle, there was one line going vertically and another large line going across horizontally. Leaving a symbol that Sora instantly recognized and made him excited.

"Oh! So that's where I am. One of the training fields. But... why now?"

Standing up, he began walking toward the flag and was about to start thinking about what to do next when out of nowhere a bright light appeared right behind him. As soon as he turned to the light it started dimming down until it stopped being so bright. Upon getting a better look at the light, Sora was able to see that it was small like an orb but emitting several different colors all around it.

"This reminds me of..."

But once he started getting closer to the orb, he realized that it wasn't what he thought it was. Instead, the orb seemed to grow in size and was now bigger than he was. The drastic change in size left the boy aghast and forced him to take several steps back. Getting ready to summon his Keyblade to use against the orb, Sora suddenly started to feel a strange sensation flowing in his heart. It was almost as if... his heart was pulling him toward the orb.