Chapter 3 - The Aftermath

The Demon King sat on his table, with tear stains on his face. He didn't know what to do, since apparently one of his only living descendants despise him and want absolutely nothing to do with him.

He needed to do something. Eventually, both of them won't be the only people that know of this, and once that happens, actions should be taken quickly to avoid the risks. Muzan shudders just thinking about it. He needed a plan, and quick. Now that he knows, and apparently hates the fact, what will he do? Will he just keep it to himself? Muzan spent hours in his office, not knowing what to do. To make things worse, this isn't his only problem and he had more to deal with. Things just can't be better for him right now. 

~

Meanwhile, on the other hand, things aren't going well either. Kyojuro couldn't get even a minute of sleep. The rest of his night was haunted with thoughts and worries. Things like this never happened before. It was a bit... strange, and hard to believe. He had so many questions flowing through his mind.

Am I really Muzan's descendant? Does mother know? Did I do the right thing?

On top of that, he was afraid to ask. To tell anyone. Even to his father, someone that he should really trust, he just can't. He knows that he can't bring himself to speak about it. So, in the end he would just keep his mouth shut. Keep it to himself. For as long as he can.

Well, how long can he?

For the next 3 days, Senjuro noticed something off about his brother. He'd pace around a bit more often, and there were split seconds where his smile turned into a frown before he smiled again. 'Is he... worried about something?' Senjuro thought.

Senjuro, in an attempt to cheer his big bro up, decided to go to the market and fetch some sweet potatoes. In the meantime, Kyojuro was on a mission. If all goes well, he should be back around dinner, and he'll be greeted with his favourite dish at home - sweet potato miso soup. 'Hey, maybe father can join, too!' Senjuro thought, even though he highly doubted it.

After spending a couple hours looking around, shopping, and taking a stroll, Senjuro decided it was time to go back home. He was walking through the crowd when he felt himself being... pulled to the side? Realization hit him.

He wanted to scream. He tried to scream. He couldn't scream. The world around him blurred.

He blacked out.

===========================================================

A/N

HEY YO BROSKIS! I am back, with another chapter~

The last Chapter was published about a week ago, and the extra oneshot only a couple days ago, but somehow it felt like forever already. Do any other writers relate?

Anyways, what happened to Senjuro? 👀 If this was a short chapter, I apologize. Like I said, I'm horrible at writing the not-juicy stuff especially if I'm not motivated or have no ideas 😭 but nonetheless, I hope you guys enjoyed! Sayonara!