❱ 𝗂 𝗌 𝖺 𝗄

aeri never understood how important friendships can be

aeri never understood how important friendships can be. her beloved father have always warned her, do not talk to strangers.

but isn't talking to a stranger the start of a new friendship? aeri thought, just how could people talk to strangers and befriend them?

just how important can it be, to the point that even her mother encouraged her to make friends with people she doesn't know?

moon aeri never got an answer to her questions.

❝i'm not one of them.❞ isak denied, backing away while aeri stayed on her place— her two fingers that was ready to let go of the string, tightening. the moon child felt herself breathe more faster than usual. what is this feeling?

the new feeling she just felt made aeri stop functioning for a moment, her mind going blank and her hold on the bow loosening slightly.

onjo blocked her best friend from the girl's vision, desperately defending the other from the accusations.

the moon girl closed her eyes and slowly drop her bow to her side, turning away from the duo after much thought.

gracefully, she walked past wujin and sat back down on her spot, many eyes following her figure, trying to read her next movements.

❝if someone turns into a zombie, i'm not taking the responsibility..❞ aeri muttered as she looked down, trying to calm her racing heart down. why did she suddenly feel this?

the moon girl heard the bone crunching, signalling the turning of a zombie, but didn't bothered to help them anymore— they'll just be ungrateful and stop her from saving them anyway.

❝aeri!❞ the sound of her name being shouted caused her to look up and be met by the sight of the zombie named isak running towards her, ready to devour her.