❱ 𝖼 𝗈 𝗇 𝖿 𝗅 𝗂 𝖼 𝗍

moon aeri closed her eyes as she felt like exploding, hearing lee nayeon accuse han gyeongsu of being bitten

moon aeri closed her eyes as she felt like exploding, hearing lee nayeon accuse han gyeongsu of being bitten. choi namra glanced at her and ran her thumb against the other's back of the hand, attempting to calm her nerves.

the moon child's tensed figure slowly melted at the soft touch.

❝i can't believe this. i got this trying to save all of you.❞ she heard gyeongsu scoff. aeri wanted to end the fight but was stopped by the girl beside her, who placed her hand on the moon's lips. confused, the girl turned to the choi, who was already looking at her.

❝be quiet.❞

after seeing her nod obediently, the class president smiled in satisfaction and pulled her hand that was covering the vice president's lips away. though, she held the other's hand once again— smoothly slipping her fingers and locking it with aeri's slender ones.

❝hey, nayeon.❞

❝look. say sorry. end this.❞

nayeon scoffed, ❝why should i?

moon aeri inhaled deeply, resisting the urge of shutting the lee up using her bow and arrows. ❝why can't you just say sorry?

❝because i'm not sorry. i saw everything. i saw the creature grabbed you.❞ lee nayeon hissed, turning around. ❝i'm right. he could be infected.❞ namra held the moon child tighter, noticing that she was about to make a move.

aeri unintentionally pouted at the lack of action and looked at the choi, asking with a tint of sulking. ❝why?

❝as long as i'm here, i'm keeping you sane.❞

the class president laughed silently, finding the usually stoic girl cute with that pout of hers. ❝but i am sane.❞

❝i doubt that, moon.❞

aeri only ignored her comment.

❝i know you always hated gyeongsu, but i think you're really crossing the line here.❞

❝this is about life and death.❞

the moon child didn't bothered listening to them anymore, looking at her almost empty quiver. about 40 arrows were left, and her metal bat. could that be enough to take her to the gym? aeri lost herself in her thoughts.

❝no one else thinks that i'm infected. it's only her.❞

moon aeri widened her eyes in realization, her younger brother. the girl sighed in annoyance and placed her free hand on her face.

i'm dead..❞

			aeri looked at the floor, her left hand rubbing her right wrist

aeri looked at the floor, her left hand rubbing her right wrist. her mind filled with worries for her brother, is he still alive? if he is, then where is he? has he turned into one of those? the moon child messed with her hair, closing her eyes.

she didn't even noticed that a certain girl has been looking at her. ❝a penny for your thoughts?❞ aeri looked at the class president, a small smile forming in her lips.

❝it's just..❞ the moon hesitated, gulping. ❝as you may not know, i have a younger brother who's in junior high school.❞ her voice was almost like a faint whisper at this point. ❝he.. i'm kinda worried about him.❞

the choi didn't know how, but her body moved on its own— her arms wrapping itself on the moon's waist. her hands coming up to the other's head and soothed it, muttering.

❝he'll be fine, my moon.❞

my moon, huh? aeri mentally chuckled, a swarm of butterflies fluttering on her stomach.

			❝young master, you can't!❞ a boy about the age of 15 groaned as he was being restrained by his butlers and guards

❝get away from me! i have to go to her!❞ the young boy slapped the hands that was preventing him from moving and escaped out of their grips, running away immediately.

he hid from his supposedly guardians, holding the weapons he had dearly. a katana on his back, guns and bullets on his backpack, and a wooden bat with nails stuck on it.

the boy looked out to see if there's no one, and ran once again— the building of hyosan high coming into his vision. aeri.. he huffed, now seeing the creatures he had been watching from his television with his older sister. was he terrified? not really.

hiding away as quietly as he could, the young boy looked around and saw a figure getting out of a room by the window. ❝huh..?❞ blinking, the boy tried to catch a glimpse of the face— only to widen his eyes after recognizing the figure.

❝aeri?

❝aeri?❞