❱ 𝗀 𝗐 𝗂 𝗇 𝖺 𝗆

choi namra stared at the sky with blank eyes, it somehow reminded of moon aeri

choi namra stared at the sky with blank eyes, it somehow reminded of moon aeri. the girl always zones out and stares at it, after all. namra moved her gaze away from the oh–so–painful reminder of the moon. she was dazed until she sensed a presence climbing towards the roof, freezing in her spot.

❝fuck.❞

the choi muttered and abruptly stood up, staring in horror as yoon gwinam revealed himself. unconsciously, the girl stepped back as a weird feeling took over her. her background was muffled as she breathed heavily whilst looking down. she didn't even noticed how long she had been like that.

choi namra only snapped out of it when a hand suddenly appeared in her vision, flinching badly. but before the halfbie boy could do anything to her, a hand unexpectedly grabbed a fistful of his hair and tugged it backwards harshly.

❝touch her and i'll kill you.❞

aeri faked a smile before giving him a kick on the chest, him stumbling towards jung chaewon who swung the metal bat they brought— hitting him right at the head, snickering to herself. ❝homerun.❞

kang hyeon grabbed the stumbling figure of the yoon's collar and didn't hesitated to inject zirophedia in his neck, her smirk growing as she kept on hearing him groaning in pain.

❝sleep tight, fucker.❞

the kang elbowed his temple and kicked him off the roof. moon aeri closed her eyes and chuckled breathlessly, ❝i'm glad we came on time, let's go again.❞ the moon child walked past the choi who was still frozen on her spot, not before subtly handing a small black case.

namra could swore that aeri whispered to her, ❝use it well.❞

hyeon glanced at lee nayeon who looked away from her and breathed out, following the young leader along with chaewon. ❝you never saw us here,❞ the moon started, smiling in a carefree manner.

❝talk a word about us being here to anyone or i'll have to sew your pretty lips.❞

with that, the trio disappeared through the stairs of hyosan high school. namra finally snapped out of it and looked down on the case the class vice president had given her, opening it up and widening her eyes at the sight of ten syringe.

it was labelled with 'zirophedia' and 'amethathoxidia'— the names separating the five of each syringe. i know zirophedia can make you immune to half's bite but what's amethathoxidia's purpose.. namra narrowed her eyes and noticed a rolled paper amongst the syringe.

❝i have complete trust on you that you will use my cure to the right people, choi namra. i upgraded zirophedia and it makes you [REDACTED]

while amethathoxidia is for the zombies. once again, use it well and we might just see each other again. also, my sister will be there soon— her name is moon daeun.❞