❱ 𝗉 𝖺 𝗋 𝖺 𝗅 𝗒 𝗓 𝖾

aeri was somewhat surprised that she had managed to bump into yoon gwinam

aeri was somewhat surprised that she had managed to bump into yoon gwinam. she could have just bumped into zombies, but no! she just had to run into this guy. the moon narrowed her eyes and silently went to the other way, stopping in surprise when he suddenly spoke.

❝if it isn't you, moon.❞

he smirked as he looked at the girl's way, who only rolled her eyes and faced with him— a deadpan look etched on her face. ❝what now?❞ the boy laughed, amused at how done she sounded.

❝now, now, moon. don't act like you didn't used to hang out with us—❞

❝oh please, i was only there because hyeon and chaewon wanted to take you all down.

if i wasn't there at that time, you three would have been all dead. be thankful that i even saved you, i'm starting to regret it honestly.❞

gwinam felt himself shiver in fear at the memory of the duo, remembering just how scary they looked like after sending ten guys to the hospital. ❝they're here actually, want me to call them?

moon aeri mindlessly kicked the zombie that tried to bite her away, still looking straight at the yoon who immediately refused.

❝no thank you, i don't think that's necessary—❞

❝oh~! is little gwinam scared?

just then, jung chaewon's mocking voice was heard from behind the moon. the said boy flinched, his face suddenly pale. all his earlier cocky acts went straight to the bin at the sight of the duo that scared him to death.

choi mihee let out a laugh as she wrapped her left arm in aeri's shoulders, looking at the boy with amusement. ❝ah, such a sight. for someone so 'tough' and 'strong', you surely don't fit any of those as of now.❞ the choi joined in, not even bothered at how he gave her a harshest glare he could muster.

kang hyeon crossed her arms and tilted her head, seeing a bite mark on the yoon. ❝he's half like we've thought, aeri.❞ the said moon hummed and threw a syringe towards the kang, turning around to walk away with mihee— who was still taunting her junior.

❝inject that to him.❞

with that said, both the choi and the moon went out of their visions. ❝zirophedia, huh?❞ chaewon examined, chuckling darkly as she looked at her former classmate.

❝jung, hold him down.❞ hyeon ordered as she stretched her body, looking at the bully with a smirk. the jung smiled mischievously before saluting.

❝with great pleasure!

❝with great pleasure!❞