Past 23 Weeks

(Week One 7th NOV - NOV 13th) Heidi's POV

So not a lot happened in the first week. I heard that Klaus was alive and gave him a lecture over the phone. Elena is now a vampire. Something to do with Rebekah. Elijah and I went to Disney Land. Which was fun and got me hooked on Disney Classics.

(Week Two 14th NOV - NOV 20th)

Elijah and I have started touring to United States. Starting with North America. Right now we're in Chicago. Elijah promised to take me to New York for Christmas and we invited our still living siblings to join us. Kol said he would come and so did Rebekah. No confirmation from Klaus yet.

(Week Three 21st NOV -  NOV 27th)

So finally heard from Klaus. Only to find out he daggered Rebekah and the Five are back. I had no idea who they were and asked Elijah. He told me the story of The Five. They were a group of supernatural vampire hunters created by a witch 2000 years ago. That apparently has a magical tattoo that leads to a cure for vampirism. I admit, I am tempt by it. A chance to grow up and be  my siblings age. But I know there has to be a catch. Though I don't know what.

Elena killed the first hunter and then started to hallucinate and become suicidal. Until her brother a potential. Killed a hybrid awakening his inner hunter. Now they are trying to grow his mark, so that they can find the cure. Meanwhile Elijah and I are in Colorado.

(Week Four 28th NOV - Dec 4th)

Turns out Elena is sired to Damon and dumped Stefan. Damon tried to find a way to break it, with no luck. Klaus killed all his hybrids, as they had broken their sire bond and tried to kill him. He then killed Carol Lockwood as he couldn't get his hands on Tyler. I wanted to return to Mystic Falls and give them a piece of my mind. Why can't they leave my family alone?

(Week Five 5th Dec - Dec 11th)

Elijah and I are in California. Los Angeles to be process. We've meet up with Kol. Who decided to teach me how to gamble and play poker. Much to Elijah's disapproval. He hated it when Kol took me to a casino and compelled everyone to believe I was of age. So that we could gamble together. He gave us a huge lecture.

(Week Six 12th Dec - Dec 18th)

So we left Kol in LA and went to Phoenix, Arizona. Then Dallas Texas before stopping in New Mexico. It was a fun road trip. Especially when we hiked through the Grand Canyon in Arizona. Next stop New York for Christmas and New Years.

(Week Seven 19th Dec - Dec 25th)

We're in New York. We've gone to Broadway Musicals. Saw the lighting of the tree. Decorated a tree and exchanged presents. The only person missing was Rebekah, who Klaus left in Mystic Falls daggered. Which I was no happy about. But Klaus got me a puppy, so I couldn't really stay mad. Especially when he wore a Santa hat.

(Week Eight 26th Dec - 1st Jan)

Coco has settled in well. He's a Fox Terrier. He loves his toys. Klaus returned to Mystic Falls. So it was only Kol, Elijah, Coco and I for New Year. Watch was amazing. The fireworks were beautiful. Though Coco didn't like them much. But got used to them. I fell asleep in Elijah's arms around one o-clock in the morning with a sleeping Coco in my arms.

(Week Nine 2nd Jan - Jan 8th)

Elijah and I are in Alaska. We sent Coco to Klaus. As he is to young to travel. The Northern Lights were amazing. We even went on a sled dog ride. Built a snow man, snow fort and had a snowball fight. Went hiking.

(Week Ten 9th Jan - Jan 15th)

Rebekah is awake and we talked for an hour on the phone catching up. She then joined us and we had sister bonding time. Which meant shopping sprees, spa treatments and make overs.