Mother Wants to Kill Us?

(Boarding House) Third Persons POV

Elena and Damon are in the parlor after Rebekah had left. "You should know that Esther is planning on killing her entire family. She's linked them all together with a spell. Whatever happens to one, happens to all of them" Elena tells Damon.

"Well, that's great! Klaus will finally be dead. We win. Why do you look like someone just shot a panda bear?" Damon asks her confused.

"Uh, because to kill Klaus she has to kill all of them, including Elijah and Heidi. They don't deserve this!" Elena shouts.

"I'm supposed to care about Elijah and Heidi?" Damon asks her.

"Shouldn't you at least care about Rebekah" she retorts.

"Two seconds ago, you were pissed that she attacked you. It's a win-win" he tells her. She goes to leave and he blocks her path. "Don't do anything to screw this up, Elena" he tells her as Stefan enters the room.

"He's right, you know. Klaus has to die. They all do" Stefan tells her.

"See? It's democracy in action" Damon tells Elena smugly. Elena leaves, knocking into Damon on her way out and spilling his drink.

(Mikaelson Mansion) Heidi's POV

Klaus and I are on the lounge sketching while Kol watches TV. When Rebekah enters the house in the same dress from last night. "Well, there's our other girl" Kol says as he blocks her path.

"Get out of my way, Kol" she demands.

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?" he asks her.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" Rebekah threatens. "Don't start, Nik!" she exclaims with Klaus smiles.

"Why must you always fight?" I ask them.

"I didn't say anything and we are not fighting" Klaus tells us.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment" Kol whines.

"You and me both" I tell him bored as I put the sketch pad down.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it and don't let Heidi out of your sight" Klaus tells Kol.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join us, Nik" Kol tells him.

"It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart" I add pouting.

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date" Klaus says putting his pad down.

"Yeah" I cheer as I jump onto Kol's back.

"Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around it in. And take good care of Heidi" she tells them. We leave the house.

"So where to my knights?" I ask my brothers as I hope off of Kol's back to walk in between them.

"The grill" Klaus tells me.

"No alcohol for you though" Kol tels me.

"I know that" I tell him rolling my eyes. "Hey Nik, can I have a horse?" I ask Klaus.

"You want a horse?" he asks me surprised.

"Yes, I much prefer riding a horse compared to these modern vehicles" I tell him.

"I shall think about it" he tells me as we arrive at the grill.  We enter and head over to the pair. Where we hair two people talking about us. A man and woman. "Oh come on now. Let's not go blaming the new family in town just because you lot have got yourselves a killer at large. Don't mind us. My brother, sister and I are just here to let off some steam, right Heidi, Kol?" he asks us.