Mikaelson Ball

Heidi's POV

Music is playing. As Rebekah and I have our nails polished by an assistant each. Kol is standing before a full-length mirror wearing a black evening suit while a tailor adjusts it. Finn and Elijah are also standing in the room preparing for the ball. "Rebekah? Tell me how handsome I am" Kol tells her.

"Ah Kol, you know I can't be compelled" Rebekah tells him smiling.

"I think you look real dashing Kol" I tell him smiling and my siblings smile. "So who shall be my knight, tonight?" I ask my brother.

"That would be me" Elijah says smiling.

"Ah the noble knight, shame I was hoping for the mischievous knight" I say smirking.

"Don't worry, I'll save you a dance" Kol assures me. The door opens and Klaus walks in and up to Rebekah. Great, what has she done now?

"You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?!" he demands. I send my assistant away and blow on my nails gently.

"Here we go" Rebekah says and sends her assistant away.

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?" Klaus asks her and I glare at him.

"Again with the dagger threats, don't you have any other tricks?" Kol asks him.

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself" Klaus tells him.

"And who are you, my father?" Kol asks him. I pout, must they bring papa into this?

"No, Kol, but you're in my house" Klaus tells him.

"Then perhaps we should go outside" Kol suggests. Klaus and Kol stare at each other. Mother enters the room.

"Enough! Niklaus. Come" she says and leaves. Klaus follows her.

"Well I'm bored, Rebekah our dresses should be ready" I tell her.

"Then lets go get them, but first I have an invitation to deliver" she tells me. I nod my head. I hug my three brothers still in the room and leave with her. She drives us to the local bar. Honestly I don't really like cars, I much preferred the horses we used to ride in the 10th century.

"Do you think Klaus would get me a horse?" I ask Rebekah.

"He'd get you anything you want" she tells me. We enter the bar. "Wait here" she tells me and I do. She walks up to the Tatia look alike and a blonde girl. "Careful Caroline. It's all well and good until she stabs you in the back" I hear her say. She'd caught me up on a lot of recent events involving Elena, the Salvatores and dad's death.

"What are you doing here? I know your mom's rules. No hurting the locals" Elena says.

"Get over yourself Elena. It's not all about you" Rebekah tells her. She walks away from them and approaches a guy with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. She hands him an invitation with a smile before coming back to me. "Lets go Heidi" she says and we leave. We collect our dresses and go home.

(Mikaelson Ball)

Rebekah helped me dress for the ball and maids did our hair. We then go downstairs and soon the ball starts. Elijah joins me as she goes to talk to her guest. "You look gorgeous Heidi" he tells me smiling.

"Thank you Eli, you look handsome yourself" I tell him smiling. Soon it's time to address the guests. My family gather on the stairs, mum at the top. I stand by Elijah.

"Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this. It's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance" Elijah tells them. "Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom" he says and escorts me to the dance floor. The music starts and he leads.