(REQUESTED) the serpent princess

Requested by LogandavidSpurgeon

Ratchet was walking in the jungle when he realized he was lost! He tried to comm optimus but there was no signal cuz the jungle trees were so thick. Then he heard the hissing noise. He uses his knife hands to defend himself.

Ratchet: who's there? Show yourself!

The creature appears and its revealed to be you, the serpent princess (your upper body is human while your lower body has the serpent body). When ratchet saw you, he lowers his knife hands and blushes.

You: you're not gonna kill me. Are you?
Ratchet; no. Why would you say that?
You: cuz of this form. *shows him your tail* you wanna know why I'm like this?
Ratchet: yes

Flashback

You: it was back when my high school was hosting the king and queen of hearts dance. Whichever couple is voted the most wins becoming the king and queen of hearts for a year. The rival girls at my school taunt at me cuz of the way I look but I ignored them. As the votes continue on, one of the girls hope the voters pick her and her crush. When the winner announced me and my partner as king and queen of hearts and have been crowned, the girl was furious she threw whatever smokebomb right on my feet! As the smoke grew, my legs changed into a serpent tail! Everyone was scared, including my partner! Authorities were called to put me down but I slithered away in fear....

Flashback ends

You: *sobs* and I've been hiding in this jungle to avoid being found until I met you...
Ratchet: y/n, I'm so sorry to hear that. Tell you what.... Why don't you hide in the base
You: r u sure?
Ratchet: *smiles* yes

You and ratchet came back to the Autobot base where jack miko, raf, and the other Autobots become friendly to you, no matter the serpent look you are.