joining his lover

NOTE: oceantide, the oc, belongs to Emo_girl3365. And the lines belong to the TV series itself.

Taking place at "synthesis"

Ratchet was being beaten up by predaking on top of the nemesis ship

Ratchet: Just get it over with. It's not like I could ever live with myself, knowing the role I played in humankind's extinction. But if you want to avenge your cohorts, don't stop with me! Keep avenging all the way to Megatron!
Predaking: *transforms* What?! What do you mean?!
Ratchet: Your high and mighty leader wanted your Predacons exterminated and simply allowed us to do his dirty work for him!
Predaking: *grabs ratchet on the chokehold* Nothing but a false claim to save your own spark!
Ratchet: But you consider yourself an intelligent being, don't you?!

Furious and ignoring ratchet's plea, predaking stabs ratchets spark with his bare hand! After ratchet went limp, predaking dropped ratchet to the ground. ratchet looked up at the sky as his final tears fall down his face.

Ratchet: optimus.....everyone.... I am so sorry.... Oceantide, my love..... I will see you.... In the all spark.... *off lines*

Predaking laughs victorious while the Autobots, jack, miko, raf, agent fowler, and nurse June were shocked to see ratchet's signal offline. This angered optimus so much he wanted to avenge ratchets death in the Autobots' Final battle against the decepticons.

Meanwhile in the all spark....

Oceantide: *has the sleeping ratchet laid his head on her lap as her tears fall on his face waking him up* ratchet...
Ratchet: *eyes filled with tears* oceantide? Is that you?
Oceantide: of course its me, sweetspark. And our little one is here too. *has the male/female sparkling crawling*
Ratchet: *voice cracks* for countless years I've been depressed over your death since the war began. I couldn't save you and our child!
Oceantide: don't blame yourself, ratchet. Right now we are together just as I had prayed we would be since our separation.

Ratchet and oceantide kissed while ratchet was crying so hard. Then they hug each other and their sparkling.... Ratchet refuses to let his now-wife and child go ever again.