(REQUESTED) flirting with the field medic

Requested by Maikkuxx

It was after school. You, jack, miko, and raf were outside the school waiting to be picked up by your and their parents. Miko was sketching the motorcycle (arcee), you were reading your (pick school subject) textbook, Raf was playing with his toy car, and Jack just stands there. You see the yellow car (bumblebee) picking up just Raf which got jack annoyed. Jack didn't realize he's being followed by arcee until Jack is forced to come with (along with miko riding along with jack) while you were on the driver's seat in bee. The autobots take you 4 to the autobot base where you all are in awe at the other autobots.

Ratchet: I thought there's 2.
Arcee: *tease* didn't you hear? Humans multiply.
You; *see ratchet and walk towards him* ayo! I'm y/n! How about you?
Ratchet; uuugh ratchet
You: you are cuter than the other guys/girls at my school! Hehehehe!

This got ratchet to blush hard and groan in embarrassment. After getting to know all the autobots, optimus has assigned his comrades to be the guardians and has ratchet to be your guardian, much to his dismay. As you ride with ratchet, you kept on flirting with ratchet which got ratchet a headache. And as the weeks pass, ratchet suddenly grew warm to you the day optimus lost his memories.