(REQUESTED) never hide your injury

Requested by Ravage4

Ratchet: *as he fixes his tools* I can't believe bulkhead and wheeljack break my things! I wish I or ultra magnus can teach those two a valuable lesson they'll never forget! *his screw ran out of battery* y/n can you pass me the charger? Its on the top shelf.
You: sure thing!

You climb up the ladder to get the charger. Just as you are about to grab it, you fell off the ladder and broke your arm! This got everyone to gasp.

Ratchet: y/n! R u OK?
You: here's your charger...... *still holding onto it during the fall*
Ratchet: *takes it* thank you. By the way, let me look and see if you're hurt.
You; no no thank you! I'm good! *runs off to the human area*
Ratchet: *squints his eyes* *in thought: they way he/she holds onto her arm, I sense she's hiding the fact that she's injured*

As you, jack, miko, and raf watch a movie, you feel a hand on your shoulder. Its ratchet in his human form.

You; gah!
Ratchet: don't be alarmed. I still want to see if you're hurt
You: uuugghhhh fine. Here. *shows ratchet your broken arm*

In the med bay, ratchet puts a cast on your arm.

Ratchet: all better. Next time be careful. OK? *kisses your cheek*
You; *blush violently* o.....k.....