Be mine

The squad all went home after celebrating Jake and Rosa's return. They hadn't celebrated like this, all together and carefree, for a long time.

Isabel had returned to her apartment with a smile. She got ready for bed and unlike the past few weeks, she immediately fell asleep. However, her peaceful sleep didn't last long.

She was woken up by someone pounding on her door.

Isabel immediately reached for her gun. She slowly walked to her apartment door and looked out the peephole.

Her eyebrows furrowed went she saw who it was. She quickly unlocked the door and opened it.

"Rosa?" She questioned.

Rosa was standing outside, dripping wet, presumably because of the rain.

"Hey." Rosa breathed out.

"What are you doing here?" Isabel asked her, confused.

"I just...I couldn't sleep." Rosa told her. Isabel blinked at her a few times. She turned around to glance at the clock in her living room. It was a little over 3.30 am.

"And I got to thinking." Rosa added. "You know how I had alot of time to think in the prison right?"

"Come inside." Isabel finally told her. Rosa nodded and stepped inside as Isabel closed the door after her, putting her gun away.

"When I was in the prison, I thought about all the things that I had told myself I'd do but couldn't build up the courage to do them." Rosa stated, Isabel turned around from the door to face her. Isabel noticed that Rosa possibly had had a little liquid courage before coming to her apartment. Could be those drinks they had at shaws.

"They say life is short, but it felt so long in there. And I kept waiting and waiting and waiting to get out so I can do..." Rosa paused, she was staring at Isabel with an unreadable expression.

"Do what?" Isabel asked.

Rosa took a breath. "This." She stated, cupping Isabel's face and smashing her lips against Isabel's.

But only a couple of seconds into the kiss, Isabel pulled back.

She removed Rosa's hands from her face. Rosa furrowed her eyebrows.

Rosa's heart was so beating so loud, she thought it would burst. But she was starting to think it might break first.

Before she could say anything, Isabel cupped her face. And then she went on to cup both her ears. Isabel put the back of her right hand on Rosa's forehead.

"Isa-" Rosa started but Isabel cut her off after she pulled her hand back. "You're freezing."

"What?"

"You'll be sick tomorrow you idiot." Rosa stared at Isabel, dumbfolded. That's why she pulled back?

"What were you thinking, going outside in rain on such a cold night?" Isabel scolded.

"I- um, I wasn't thinking much. It was kind of like a Nancy Meyers thing." Rosa told her hesitantly.

"Those Nancy Meyers moments are for the summers only." Isabel replied. "Lets get you some dry clothes."