★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33]彡★

"Is this really everything?" Paul asked as he himself helped the movers bring in the last of the boxes which belonged to Abby and Mollie. There had only been about twenty altogether, and they had brought none of their furniture with them because he had told them not to.

Abby, who had yet to tell Paul of her condition, had said that she was not feeling well so couldn't help, and Paul had said that it wasn't a job for a lady to do anyway - and that was why Mollie was currently sitting on the settee in Paul's living room with her reading book from school.

"That's it." She confirmed. "We travel light." Abby paused. "Well, I do, anyway. Most of that is Mollie's."

Paul turned to the nearest mover and instructed him to a room at the top of the first floor staircase.

He had recently bought 7 Cavendish Avenue, a townhouse in the middle of St. John's Wood, London. He hadn't intended to live there for another few months because it needed to be refurbished, but when Abby had consented to living with him, he had thrown money at several interior designers so they would get the job done in time for them to move in... to have a proper family home.

He wanted that for the three of them.

And especially for Abby and Mollie, who had not had such a thing in several years since their mother had died.

When the moving men had moved all of the boxes, they left and Paul turned to Abby. "I want to show you your home, luv." He paused, "Mollie? Come in here, sweetheart, would you?" Mollie set her book down and went into the hallway to join Paul and Abby. Paul picked her up; she was about a head and a half shorter than him, but she cuddled into his frame nevertheless and wrapped her legs around his torso. "Come on, my loves."

He took Abby's hand and took them both upstairs. He put Mollie down in front of a white wooden door and said, "in you go, Mol. It's all yours."

Eagerly, the little girl pushed the handle down and opened the door.

Inside, it was painted a very calming, serene blue, and the walls were decorated with Beatles posters.

They were all signed.

There was a record player - clearly top of the range - in one corner, and a double bed in the other against the wall. Underneath the record player were a few records, mostly that of The Beatles. Again, they were signed.

"Oh Paul!" Mollie ran in and threw herself onto her bed, stretching out on it and then sitting up and looking around. She had a vanity desk in front of the window and a large bookshelf which was full of books. "I love it!"

"Paul, you didn't have to do all of this." Abby said quietly.

But Paul just smiled. "I know." He replied. He then looked at Mollie, "I only gave you a few records Mol because I don't know too much about what you like. We can get you more, though -"

"It's perfect, Paul." Abby promised him.

They left Mollie in her room and went down the hall, crossing it before stopping in front of another white wooden door. Paul slowly opened the door and let Abby in first.

"This is mine," he told her. "and yours, if you don't want your own?"

Abby smiled and turned to him. "I'd much rather share with you, Paul, you know that."

She approached him slowly and then pressed her lips against his.

Paul's arms went around her middle and he held her to his body tightly. "I think this is going to be the best idea I've ever had."

"Us moving in with you?"

"You moving into my room." He walked her backwards until the back of her knees was touching the bed, and then Paul gently pushed her down. She fell, her back hitting the mattress. Paul climbed on top of her and started to undo the buttons of her blouse.

Abby had put it on that morning and thought how small it was getting; it had never been very loose to begin with, but what with the barely-visible baby bump, it was almost uncomfortable.

But Paul thought that she looked beautiful.

He always did.

"Paul!" Mollie called from down the hallway.

Abby sighed and Paul climbed off of her. "I'd better go see what she needs." Abby nodded and let Paul go first before she followed him.

By the time they made it to Mollie's room, Abby had rebuttoned her blouse.

Mollie was holding one of the vinyl records which Paul had provided her with. "Can you show me how to put this on, Paul?" She asked, gesturing with a nod of her head to the player and then to the LP.

Beaming, he nodded and took the plastic disc from her, demonstrating how to turn on the record player and how to hold the disc properly to ensure it didn't get too damaged. He then let her move the needle and drop it onto the grooves.

The vinyl span and the opening lines of The Beatles' first album, Please Please Me, began to play. It was Paul singing, but the real Paul joined in after a few seconds. Mollie copied, singing exactly as he did. She had listened to these songs so many times at Louise's house that Paul was sure she knew the words better than he did.

Abby watched the two of them and thought how lucky she was.

And then she wasn't so afraid of telling Paul about the baby. He loved Mollie, and he loved Abby... and Abby loved the little baby inside of her. He would love the baby too, even if he didn't like the idea of it at first.

And he would look after all of them, come what may.

She would have to leave work, but he would support them all.

They would all be okay.