Chapter Eleven

Lloyd's pranks could devolve the entire monastery into a madhouse in just a few seconds, imagine how long it'll take for an entire village to dissolve into chaos with the help of his new serpentine partner? First they knocked over every trash can in sight (with Pythor grabbing a couple spare parts), then came the onslaugh of ding-dong ditching an entire block, after that was a duel to see who can hand buzz more people and finally hijacking five shave ice carts. "Whew, I don't think I can chug any more syrup." Lloyd laughed, he finally got over a massive sugar rush he had from eating much more candy than Wu ever let him have.

"You certainly have a lot of energy. Well we practically turned the entire place on its head, now how about we do one of my things?" Pythor replied, dragging the bike over to the blonde teen. "I do believe we have more tribes to release from their underground prisons, don't we?"

"Huh? Oh right right! I was so caught up with all the fun we're having I must have forgot. You know I never asked how the Serpentine war even started, all the history books I've read stated that you had some sort of truce that got broken. But I don't want to seem biased about anything."

"Ah yes, the old truce from way back when the First Spinjitzu Master was still alive. It was the typical you stay on your side of the island and we'll stay on our side sort of deal, very fragile as you can plainly see. Everything was still going swimmingly despite the fact, that is until we were told the humans were planning to invade our land. We even saw plans for the weirdest blades I ever saw! Of course we lost in the end and we were forced into those tiny tombs, the Anacondrai generals meanwhile were banished to some place called the Cursed Realm."

Lloyd was appalled to hear about what happened, he couldn't understand how his grandfather could just sit there and let the war happen. "What about my dad? And Uncle Wu? Didn't they do anything about this war?"

"Ah them.. Your father was the one who banished them to begin with! Him with some old lady who doesn't know what mercy is. But now you can correct his mistake by helping me, you do want to keep him from going completely bad now don't you?"

"Well.. I do need to flush out that venom."

"Then it's settled! With all five of the tribes freed you'll have all the help you can get, your dad will be his old self again in no time. Of course I would like to ask for a little something in return, tit for tat?" Pythor purred. "And I know I could use your status as the grandchild of the man who created this continent to our adva-I mean our aid."

"Anything! I can't believe I'm going to get help from all the tribes together, this is going so much better than I expected. Wu won't have anything to worry about once we're done!" Lloyd cheered, not noticing the Anacondrai's smirk as he slithered behind. "Let's get to those Fangpyres, then it's off to free the rest!"

"Yes, I know you will do your family proud."

---

"Garmadon wait! The clay hasn't fully dried yet!"

"But Father, it feels so nice! It's like this ring is warming me right up from my toes."

The First Spinjitzu Master looked on in awe as his older son continued to spin around in the Dohyō, he was certain the venom would have badly reacted with the purifying effect the clay ring had on the rikishi that entered. "How do you feel?"

"Like a million bucks! It's like I was never bitten by that snake, oof.. Makes my head feel all airy too." Garmadon admitted, he would have fallen over if he wasn't caught by Wu. "What is this thing anyways? I've never seen it before."

"It's for a sport called sumo wrestling, where you push your opponent out of the ring or knock them over without punching or kicking them. Of course that's just a part of it."

"What's the other part? Can you teach me? Please? Sumo sounds a lot more fun than ninjitsu! If it means I can be on the clay too."

"It feels that good you say? I think I can work something out."