Unwanted love

~Levi's pov~(This chapter will only be in Levi's pov)

~Levi's pov~
(This chapter will only be in Levi's pov)

The harsh door slamming noice echoed around Levi's room, as you walked out in ranged. "Geez Levi, cooking for all of us! Have you gone mad?!" Hange got up staring straight into Levi's cold eyes, yes he knew the punishment he gave you was a bit over the top specially with your paperwork, but he wouldn't admit it.

"It's her own fault." He said looking down at his papers. Hange was livid with him for doing this to their Y/n but they knew no matter what they said to him, he wouldn't change his mind about the punishment you received.

Soon enough, Hange too slammed the door leaving Levi all alone, the silence deepened with every second along with his thoughts.

________________________________________
[time skip]

Hours past and Levi had completed a part of his work, he extend his arm placing his pen down as he did so, his fingers reached for the cold white porcelain rapping around the top of the cup to bring it closer to his face.

He looked inside the sad empty cup and sighed placing it back down. He leaned back in his chair, small cracks came from his back relaxing him slightly, laughter and chatter could be heard from outside where the cadets were.

Levi closed his eyes letting this moment sink in, he rarely got to be this calm but with every good thing, this peace had to end. He sighed getting up to go get his cup re-filled.

He walked down the quiet hallways, passing your office, I wonder if she has left for town yet, he walked closer to the door without intending too. His arm moved to knock and when he did there was only silence that replied, even though he knew you weren't there he still opened the door to check that his thoughts weren't lying to him.

His gaze fell on the lonely chair and a cluttered desk you left behind, he walked in his body moving against his will, he spotted 3 cups along with a plate, a fork and a knife all piled amongst your assigned work.

"Tch, filthy brat." He muttered to himself leaning over and grabbing all the unclean dishes. He walked back to the door and out the room, he would've cleaned the rest of the mess but he knew that touching your things is an invasion of privacy, plus he didn't want to find things that weren't meant to be found by him.

He walked into the kitchen, and closer to the sink placing his findings inside to wash them. After he put them back in their place he began to make his tea, grabbing the pot filled with cold water and placing it over the fire, then he prepared his cup by putting the black tea bag inside the it and grabbing a spoon ready to mix with. He grabbed the pot and poured it over the small bag.

He felt a second presence in the room with him but he continued with his tea despite the feeling of eyes on him. "Sir." The person finally spoke. He ignored her making her a bit annoyed but she tried again, "sir, may I talk to you," she said once more this time Levi looked over, knowing even if he ignore her she wouldn't leave.