Wanting her back

~

~

I floated in the sea of silvers in his eyes completely absorbed by them. No soul could take me away from him. His eyes watched me slowly hopelessly drowning, his gaze made everything around me vanish; Erwins voice which was the loudest thing in the room was now so distant and almost silent like he had stopped in time like every thought that had occupied my mind.

He didn't take his eyes away either, and for a unknown reason I felt the corners of my lips fold upwards. His gaze made my heart flutter slightly. He had some sort of curse in those silver eyes that refused to let me go.

A sharp pressure come from my side yet no matter how much it tried to turn my attention, I was still fixed on him, another jab, and then another. Only when his eyes traveled down to where the pain was coming from I could come up for air, my eyes shot towards the person who was attacking my side.

They had a smirk that could give any creature night terrors. I searched their face trying to find something, anything else but what I was seeing. My eyes stayed on their lips and they moved, mouthing something.

"Distracted huh?" My eyes widen at the realisation that everyone in the room could probably tell that I wasn't with them, Hange just gave me that stupid mischievous chuckle of theirs then turned.

My gaze fell onto my hands, which were on the table playing with the edge of the sheet everyone in the room had in front of them, even so I couldn't help myself but let a small smile creep it's way onto my lips. My eyes shot back up at the man who's eyes I was desperately drowning in a minute ago, the corner of my lips lifted further as we met eyes again.

~third person pov~

He watched from afar, jealousy building up inside him. Absorbing every other emotion like a sponge. He couldn't help but feel the urge to barge in and snatch her away, away from her new life.

Away from him.

The way she smiled at this new person; how her eyes were filled with a sparkle he had never gotten the chance to see, that new genuine smile she gave the new man. A smile which he had never experienced before. This new side he was seeing was nothing of what he was used to, and what made his blood boil the most was that this new side was being shown to another man.

His fist clenched together along with his chaw, she looked happy with him something she never was before. He stood up taking in the unsettling feeling inside his chest. He needed her to love him again, he will never give up on that.

________________________________________
[time skip]

The tall old structure stood proudly in front of him, a few vines hanged from the side; beautiful yellow and pink flowers peeking through the greens giving the dark, lively habitation. Two guards stood against the large black door guarding the building, they snickered and threw a few looks at each other.