Spell of love

~

~

I felt warmth hit my face as I shifted awake, the scent of lavender entering my nose leaving a soft feeling inside my chest and a smile on my lips. My eyes flattered open but quickly shut again from the unexpected source of light that was hitting my face. My body turned against the light opening them to a strange room.

This isn't my room.

My gaze looked all over remembering where I was, all the thoughts from the previous night rushed over me causing my face to heat up slightly. I shook my head then sat up slowly, gentle snores came from my left making me look over.

My gaze landed on the man that the bed I was in belonged to; his body was covered by his messy uniform he had fallen asleep in, his greyish shirt was untucked from his white jeans, his silky black hair that was usually perfect was now a bit more messier with a few strands of hair peeking out from the side of his head.

Seeing him like this reminded me of yesterday's morning where I was in a similar situation as this. He held the same book as he had then; on his chest that raised with his soft breaths, one hand was over the book while the other almost hanging off his left thigh. His lips were parted and his face looked so relaxed, he kind of looked like a porcelain doll, so fragile.

I looked back at his chest, his cravat was undone and sliding off his neck down his chest. My eyes went back to his gentle face and unintentionally to his lips, my body started to move on it's own slowly getting of the bed leaving a few creeks behind. My legs moving towards his defenceless body, I stood closer to him observing him.

My hands moved to either side of him landing onto both of the arms of his chair with my face inching closer towards his, it was like some sort of spell I was under. I could not control myself nor did I have any feelings against it. My body was moving on its own.

Though all I could think of was his lips; the feeling of them onto my own, how soft they were and how they might taste. I didn't know why I was thinking about this now, maybe it was the heat of the moment or something more.

Y/n snap out of it, you can't kiss him.

Though my thoughts told me not to I couldn't stop myself. As much as I was telling myself off, my body wouldn't respond to my mind. My face was now so close to his that our noses almost were touching, his breathing was now uneven indicating he was waking up but even with that fact I didn't back away.

His eyes opened staring straight into mine, I was lost into them, like something just snatched me inside them. His eyes looked all over my face but mine stayed on his and his only. He looked a bit startled but he didn't flinch or push me away.

Get a grip.

My body moved closer if that was even possible.

Get off him.

My chest pushing against his.

"What are you doing?" His words came out with no emotion what so ever, it had no sign of irritation or confusion it didn't seem like he was annoyed or shocked by my closeness. He looked at my lips then back at my eyes, silence fell between us once again. My lips were almost touching his, the heat of my face was radiating onto his. His small breaths that landed onto my cheeks cooling them off the smallest bit.