( ~Cuddles~ )

Slight warning for sexual themes at the end, and the barest hint of homophobia!

Jagi - Darling, Baby, Honey 

Jagiya - Darling, Baby, Honey

—————

Cheong-san had a bad day today, first, he got in late then completely forgot about a test, Gwi-nam decided to make fun of him for being a "Fag", and worst of all he got stuck in detention!

He groaned and hid his face in his arms. Suddenly he jumped at the feeling of someone laying down on him.

He looked up and saw a mischievous smile only belonging to one person — " Jagi," He grinned reaching out for a hug.

Su-hyeok took him into his arms, " Jagiya ~" Su-hyeok says grinning back at him. They heard a gagging sound and turned to face the direction it came from, Park Mi-jin, gave them a smirk "Aish what's up with juniors nowadays? Showing PDA so often." She teased. Cheong-san smiles at her, "Not like you seniors don't do it either." The room was filled with laughter — For those who don't know of the extremely controversial relationship of Park Mi-jin and Jang Ha-ri, the archer prodigy. Notorious for them showing affection in public very often.

It was an extremely shocking relationship, people didn't know how to react to it. Everyone gradually accepted them — they're actually the reason Su-hyeok and him came out as a couple, safe to say it came as a shock to many as well. But they didn't care who thought badly of them, so long as it was their family and friends they never let any judgment get to them.

Suddenly the intercom went on, "Remaining students on school grounds, please exit the school as it is nearing closing time. I repeat, remaining students on school grounds, please exit the school."

That was their cue to leave, Cheong-san Su-hyeok bowed to Mi-jin who nods at them, and exited the room. On their way out they could see Ha-ri, they bowed to her and she nods at them.

—————

They made their way to their shared apartment, although they are only juniors, their parents insisted they get an apartment of their own, saying "Aya, you can only be young once, it's not good to share some experiences with your parents. So you should move in with each other! You're both responsible enough." Su-hyeok speculates that their parents wanted to get rid of them.

Both of them make jokes about it on a daily, it concerns most of their friends. He sighs in relief when they reach their apartment, he makes his way to their bedroom tugging off his uniform. Not minding the whistle that Su-hyeok made. He went over to Su-hyeok's side of the closet and took one of his shirts.

Shrugging it on, he looked over to Su-hyeok, he grinned at the breathless look he had on — he only had on Su-hyeok's shirt and underwear. He takes Su-hyeok's hand and leads him over to the bed.

He stops Su-hyeok's wandering hands, "Cuddle." Su-hyeok pouted but obliged his demand. He makes space for Cheong-san to cuddle up to him.

Cheong-san lets out a contented breath. Then looks up to dazed eyes, he smiled.

"Ne, Jagi~ do you wanna play?"

—————

543 words

11:46 AM