( ~Lover PT.2~ )

The long-awaited part two :)

Also apologies, I might have just a teeny teeny bit projected onto Cheong-san on a certain part.

Beware of all of the warnings and such I have posted in the index.

I'm also very sorry to say that this has been moved to 3 parts, as I got writer's block while writing and I decided that I couldn't leave you guys waiting anymore so here it is :).

—————

He groaned as his bones snapped and his joints cracked. Perhaps passing out on the bathroom floor was a bad idea, he thought with humor. He staggered as the full force of last night hit him. He let out a bitter laugh, "I miss you so much I'm even hallucinating you, pathetic." He hears the doorbell ring and sighs once more.

"One day," He mutters, "One day is all I ask for." He opens the door and immediately shuts it after.

Su-hyeok.

"God oh God of course he's here — but seriously?! Out of everyone —" He mutters frustrated, then the doorbell rings again and he is suddenly reminded of the predicament he's in. Su-hyeok is here. In the flesh. Not a hallucination.

"Shit — " He opens the door a smidge and meets eyes with Su-hyeok, both of their hesitance clear, then Cheong-san remembers — he hasn't cleaned himself up since last night. He flinches and moves to close the door again, but this time Su-hyeok is much faster and holds the door open.

"Cheong-ah just let me — " Cheong-san raises a hand, "Don-Don't call me that." He mutters and steps back into the house. Su-hyeok nods with a sad smile on his face, "About my things —" Cheong-san immediately gives the suitcases and bags to him. The look of hurt that flashes on Su-hyeok's face was ignored by the both of them, "Don't come here again unless it's important please." Cheong-san whispers and closes the door again. This time, Su-hyeok makes no move, only standing in front of the door with a sad look in his eyes. "I fucked it up didn't I?" He mutters a look on his face that replays the way Cheong-san looked today.

He looked like a mess, ( you should look like one, too. How much do you bet that Cheong-san thinks you've moved on already? ) the voice in his head whispers darkly. He musters up whatever is left of his dignity and moves all the things to his car.

Stay, won't you stay for him?

He ignores the whispers that his mind says. He ignores the small pleas in the corner of his mind. He ignores the soft sobs that come from the house.

He ignores it and does what he does best. Running away.

—————

"Cheong-san, are you sure you want to go?" On-jo whispered to her childhood friend. It had been a few months since that incident happened, Cheong-san although looked better, he hasn't moved on yet. It's evident in the way his eyes linger to his side, the way his hand clenches around the air as if wanting to hold something, or the way he looks longingly at his phone with a number that was blocked on the screen.

He still loves him, no matter how much he had hurt him, he still loves him. Today, it was their high school reunion. The news of their relationship being broken has reached all over their old high school. They were named "Cutest Couple" for all the years Cheong-san and Su-hyeok were together in Hyosan.