( ~Winter~ )

Their friend's perspective on their love life :)

—————

Nam On-jo

—————

On-jo has known Cheong-san for years, going back to when they were in diapers. She has long since known that he liked boys more than girls, the way his eyes seem to linger on a particularly handsome boy, the way he never showed an interest in any girl who confessed to him.

So when Cheong-san told her she was gay, she just smiled and nodded. Cheong-san's look of shock made her laugh.

"Why?" He had asked one day, and On-jo just said, "You're my best friend, I knew since a while ago that you liked boys, besides, who cares if you're gay? It doesn't change anything." Cheong-san hugged her tight, whispering a 'thank you.

—————

When Cheong-san and Su-hyeok got closer, Cheong-san confided in her that he had feelings for Su-hyeok.

She hit him, "Be careful! You know his reputation." She scolded, Cheong-san merely nods, "I know, but he's so nice and-" On-jo laughed, cutting him off, "You're falling fast, good luck with that asshole." She quickly threw her backpack at him and ran home.

"YA! GET BACK HERE!-" Cheong-san quickly ran after her, stumbling slightly at the extra weight of her backpack.

—————

The first time On-jo met Su-hyeok outside of some interactions for school, was when Cheong-san brought him home to play some video games. It was there that she saw their dynamic, she couldn't resist teasing him a tiny bit.

"Cheong-san, already bringing home a lover~," She says with a teasing smile, Cheong-san flushed red, immediately getting up and running after her.

"YOU BRAT! COME BACK HERE-" Su-hyeok let out a laugh at their antics. From the corner of her eye, she could see Cheong-san flush even redder from his laugh.

"BLEGH! COME CATCH ME, LOVER BOY!" She yelled back. Cheong-san was quickly gaining speed on her and she pivoted out of the way only for him to run into a chair.

The resounding thud that followed made Su-hyeok get up quickly and run to him. Su-hyeok rubbed circles on his back and scanned him for any major injury, aside from a small cut on his cheek, which was caught at a sharp edge, he had no other injuries.

On-jo watched in fascination how Su-hyeok caressed Cheong-san's cheek and covered the cut with his handkerchief.

Even a blind man can see how these two were in love with each other.

She made her way to them, clapping Su-hyeok on the back, a glint of acceptance in her eyes, "Take care of my best friend alright, I'll leave him in your hands." She says before going into the bathroom to get some band-aids.

Two blushing boys were left in the living room mind going over what On-jo said, it seemed as if she was a parent finally giving away their child to someone they thought was trustworthy to take care of them for their whole life.

On-jo glanced at the calendar, it was nearing winter, before coming back with a smile on her face.

—————