( ~Hyung~ )

SMUT WARNING

Contains : Rough sex, underage sex, barebacking.

LEAVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS!

apologies if this is very bad!

—————

Cheon-san laughed with Wu-jin and Gyeong-su, not at all feeling the stare that Su-hyeok gave him. Both Wu-jin and Gyeong-su saw though and looked at each other nervously.

Cheong-san came into class with someone else's jacket today. Su-hyeok almost broke his table from how hard he was gripping it, everyone decided to steer clear from him for the rest of the day.

Cheong-san continued on the rest of the day as normal, everyone was tense, as if waiting for a cord to sever. Everything seemed fine for a bit, until lunch.

The gang was making their way to the cafeteria when suddenly they were approached by a senior. Cheong-san's eyes immediately lit up and he raced towards him, "Hyun-Woo Hyung!" Cheong-san hugged the senior.

Hyun-Woo smiled back at him, "Aya, how many times must I say it? Call me—" He was cut off by a low growl.

Everyone looked in the direction where it came from. There stood Su-hyeok in all his angry glory, Cheong-san paled, why was Su-hyeok so angry? He opened his mouth but was cut off by Su-hyeok, quickly dragging him out of the school.

"Ya! Ya! Where are we going—" He stumbled slightly as they made their way to the front gate. "—School isn't finished yet!" He hissed from how tight Su-hyeok's grip was.

As they made their way out the school gate, they gathered an audience, all of which felt pity for Cheong-san.

—————

"Yah! Why are you suddenly being — mmph!" They had made it into their shared apartment, and Cheong-san was cut off by Su-hyeok kissing him roughly.

He felt him tugging off his clothes, complying with him, and trying to make this easier he writhed a bit. But that was a bad move as it only seemed to anger him more.

"You. Shut. Up. And. Take. It!" Su-hyeok growled, pulling him in the direction of their bedroom, all the while playing with Cheong-san's nipples making him moan from the stimulation.

Cheong-san was suddenly pushed roughly onto the bed, feeling Su-hyeok tear whatever was left of his clothes.

"Ah~ ah, ah—" Cheong-san groaned. Su-hyeok was sucking on his nipples, roughly pulling and grabbing at them.

"S-Slow dOWN-" He was cut off by fingers entering his mouth, "Suck or it's going in dry." Su-hyeok glared, Cheong-san nodded and immediately sucked on them. Coating them with as much saliva as he could.

Suddenly the fingers were pulled out of his mouth and instead was replaced with a dick. He greedily opened his mouth even more, and Su-hyeok groaned as he expertly sucked at it.

Then he was pushed back, his head hitting the pillows, drool coming out of his mouth, face disheveled. Su-hyeok took his chin in his hand, making him face him. "Don't you look stunning" He whispered in a rough tone.