( ~Wolfy~ )

A crack one shot to help you recover from the last chapter :))

—————

When Cheong-san woke up he did not expect to have his friends trying to wrangle a… dog version of Su-hyeok??

"What the fuck guys?" He asks disbelief clouding his face, the others had a look of pure relief when they saw he woke up, everything was a mess. "Cheong-san! Help us!" On-jo yelled, still trying to keep Su-hyeok down. That snapped him out of his disbelief and quickly ran to help. But Su-hyeok stopped struggling when Cheong-san reached his line of vision. "Hyeok-ah?" He says carefully, moving forward with his hand outstretched.

With an unexpected strength, Su-hyeok rips away from the hands holding him down and runs headfirst to Cheong-san, who stumbles from the additional weight. “Oomph — “ Cheong-san huffs at the weight, "Hyeok-ah, what are you doing?" He asks, taking Su-hyeok's face with a serious look on his face. Suddenly, Su-hyeok legs out a bark, scaring Cheong-san, who lets out a loud yelp.

"Right, we forgot to tell you he behaves like a dog," Gyeong-su sheepishly says. Just as Cheong-san was about to reply, Su-hyeok suddenly pounced on him. He lets out a groan, "Fuck — you're heavY —" Su-hyeok didn't seem to like that comment and put more weight on Cheong-san.

"Motherfucker — you assholes help!" Cheong-san calls out to his laughing friends. "Sorry Cheong-san, but you look so stup — I mean funny?" Wu-jin lets out a laugh in the middle of his sentence.

Cheong-san sighed and became slack, resigning himself to his fate as a makeshift bed for the human puppy on top of him. ( Literally )

He does however raise a middle finger to his friends before being attacked once again by Su-hyeok.

Barks and laughter rang out through the halls of the apocalyptic school.

—————

321 WORDS

11 : 41 PM