( ~Regrets~ )

Guess who's back! Me! I forgot about this so I thought as an apology I might as well post this for you guys. Also, this portrays Nam-ra in a bad light as it's from Su-hyeoks POV, who hates her.

Yeobo - affectionate nickname to significant other
Ae-ri - advantage, gains, profit.

—————

SU-HYEOK REGRETS, he regrets ever letting him go, he regrets the choices he chose, he regrets that he left him. He regrets a lot.

But he can't undo what's been done — all he can do is regret.

He regrets leaving him.

He regrets throwing it all away.

He regrets everything.

He stares blankly at the ceiling, he can hear his wife cooking in the kitchen, his daughter in her room playing.

He hates them.

He misses his friends, he misses his family, he misses his old life. Most of all he misses Cheong-san.

His heart aches so terribly it feels like it's about to jump out. He closes his eyes and yearns.

"Su-hyeok!" A lovely laugh, warm and affectionate eyes, tenderly smiling at him. A smile spreads across his face, he reaches out —

"Yeobo?" He freezes, his smile turns into a frown. Her laugh wasn't lovely – it was irritating, her eyes weren't warm nor affectionate, they were cold and unemotional, her smile wasn't tender — it was harsh. She was the opposite of him in every way.

He grits his teeth, "Yeobo?" she calls again, he clenches his fist. "The food is ready, could you please call Ae-ri?" He lets out a loud grunt and makes his way to their daughter's room.

"Ae-ri, it's time to eat." He says rather coldly, his eyes flicker slightly with hate, but his daughter is none the wiser, she just smiles and pads over to him. "Appa! Up!" Her shrill voice gets on his nerves, but he puts on a small smile and picks her up.

He sets her down and sits next to the woman.

He hates them.

—————

336 words

2:45 PM