prologue

l.

Jinwoo was greeted by blinding lights when he opened his eyes; his eyelids felt heavy, but he managed to keep them open. He tried to move, but he couldn't move anything but his head. He exhaled a sigh. He sensed someone or 'something' other than himself. He then looked to his side and noticed three small figures.

The little man near his head with a strong jawline (even though it was covered with its baby fat) has the look of an angel. The other man with pale skin and a slender body has the look of a devil or a demon, and the smallest of the three has shoulder-length hair and a beauty mark below one of her eyes has the look of a dragon(?).

He couldn't believe what he was seeing; he thought they were just illusions caused by the exhaustion he felt earlier while fighting the architect, but his theory was shattered when he heard a familiar tune and saw a familiar screen in front of him...

+

[ < NOTICE! >

-YOU HAVE A NEW TITLE!

-Title: "Guardian of the Chaotic Trio"

-50,000 or more mana + 1,000,000 or more coins!

-This is a reward for defeating the 'architect.'

-Because you had not claimed your reward in the previous 96 hours, the system automatically accepted it on your behalf. ]

+

He couldn't believe his eyes (again). He immediately thought to himself, 'I was asleep for three days?' He must be more exhausted than he anticipated. 'Chaotic trio? Are those the three figures I saw a few moments ago? But the system's right tho. Those three look like they'll cause chaos wherever they go. I suppose my 'peaceful' days are over.' He returned a glance to the trio, who were sound asleep.

▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮

"Are you sure this is the correct location?" Han Sooyoung questioned Kim Dokja. "I don't know. This is where Papa told me to go " He replied in an annoyed tone. They were currently in a dark room, with the only light source being the bracelet Hades gave them before teleporting them to his old friend's domain.

"Well looks like your father sent us to the wrong place" - HSY

"Did not!" - KDJ

"Did too!" - HSY

"DID NOT!!" - KDJ

"DID TOO!!" - HSY

And there they go again, bickering. Yoo Jonghyuk sighed and sat down on the dark and cold floor, not minding the coldness. The bickering continued until a sound that drew the trio's attention echoed throughout the room. Taking their battle stances, the trio looked up.

[ Constellation 'Shadow Monarch' warmly welcomes the heir of the underworld as well as his companions ]

[ Constellation 'Shadow Monarch' apologizes for his lack of organization ]

SNAP

The dark and eerie room was transformed into a cozy library with three bean bags in the center. Once they figured out who the being was, the trio calmed down. "Are you Papa's friend?" Dokja asked.

[ Constellation 'Shadow Monarch' politely nods]

[ Constellation 'Shadow Monarch' advises you to sit down and relax.]

"DIBS ON THE PURPLE ONE!" - H.S.Y.

"Wait for me!" - K.D.J

"Then I'll go with the black one." - Y.J.H.