Dinner

V

Sung Jinah's pov

Walking home is tiring, but the scenery you get is refreshing. Alongside the city air that greets you.

The elevator's still broken. Can't they just fix it? It's been three days already. Well, guess I'll take the stairs. I regret walking home, I should've taken a taxi or something.

Once I reached my floor, I walked my way to our apartment door. Once I was about to twist the doorknob open, Oppa was calling me.

I answered the call while putting my shoes away, and putting them at the sides. I noticed that there were three tiny shoes besides oppa's shoes.

I got suspicious. I heard oppa's voice through the phone.

"I'm already home oppa-" - SJA

Before I could even finish my sentence. The words that I was about to say were stuck in my throat, because of the scene I saw. I saw two children using our tv, while the other one was busy helping eomeoni cook dinner.

So those three were the owners of the tiny shoes I saw earlier. But hold on— they look familiar. 'WAIT ISN'T THOSE THE CHILDREN THAT WERE TRENDING!!?' So are those oppa's secret love children?

"Oppa, are those your child—" - SJA

"No they are not" - SJW

That is what he said, but I don't believe it. I walked up to the couch and sat there. The porcelain doll looked at me. Sweat beads were rolling down my face. The awkward silence is killing me. I need a way to relieve this awkward tension.

"JINAH! GO TAKE A BATH" - PKH

Eomeoni nice one! I got up from my seat and dashed straight away to the bathroom.

-A few minutes later-

After I was done taking my bath, I immediately started dressing myself up. I wore a white plain t-shirt and black shorts.

Once I exited my bedroom. An amazing aroma slapped me in the face. 'I didn't know my mother could cook like that??!' But then I remembered the kid that was helping mother cook.

I'm not comparing he's cooking to mother's but. . .

HOW COULD A HUMAN RESIST SUCH BEAUTIFUL AROMAS!!?

I could see all of them (asides from me) sitting at the dinner table. I walked up to them and took a seat beside oppa.

The boy helping eomeoni earlier was sitting right beside her, while the other two were sitting at each end of the table.

Once we were settled down. We began eating, and the dish they cooked was Japchae. I took one chicken from the bowl and ate it. A flavorful taste soon flooded my taste buds. I began stuffing my face with noodles.

"Jinah, eat slowly" - SJW

"BwAt I CwAnt HeLP iT-" - SJA

"And don't talk with your mouth full" - SJW

I nodded my head. I cried from the bliss I felt with every bite I took. The same goes for the two children watching TV earlier. While eating, oppa introduced me to them.

-After eating-

Oppa and eomeoni are washing the dishes, While I'm stuck with my soon-to-be nephews and niece. They just blankly stared at me, and in return, I just stared at them too.

I decided to break this awkward tension. I came out with hundreds of ideas, and I opened my mouth.

"So...Do you read webnovels?" - SJA