Meeting

III

"Sooyoung. Eat dirt" - YJH
______________________________________

Dokja just doesn't care anymore, he's now focused on eating the food, cause there's a big fat chance they're gonna get kicked out.

" 'Eat dirt'? Isn't that the command dokja gave you when you were being a depressed emo sunfish bastard?" - HSY

Jjnwoo almost choked on his food 'Hold on. DOKJA ORDERED HIM TO EAT DIRT??!' Jinwoo thought, he then looked over to Dokja to see him averting his eyes away from him.

Sooyoung saw Jinwoo's expression and continued on what she was doing.

" –and you even followed his every command. What a faithful companio-" -HSY

Something snapped inside Jonghyuk's head and threw the nugget he was holding onto Sooyoung's face. The said 'peaceful outing' turned into a Food fight.

Dokja joined in with smacking sooyoung's head. They've now created chaos in the fast-food restaurant and gained the attention of the staff.
'Great. Just wow.' Jinwoo thought.

"Sir, can you please get out, since your children are causing a ruckus" - Staff

And just like what Dokja predicted, they got kicked out. The trio waited outside, while Jinwoo was apologizing for the mess they did.

Jinwoo walked out of the restaurant and gave the trio a death glare. That's when the trio knew. They f■■ked up.

Jinwoo's pov

I saw how their expressions turned into a 'child plotting something bad' into a 'child waiting for their parents to beat them up'

What am I gonna do to them? Right now, my priority is to find someone to babysit them. Bet someone's gonna quit just 1 hour in. I need someone to watch over them while I clear out some gates.

"Follow me" is what I told them. While walking, I called Woo Jinchul to pick us up.

▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮

Woo Jinchul's pov

"So hunter Sung. Who're children is that?" -WJC

I asked the hunter beside me, while the three children sat at the back sleeping.

"Oh! They're a relative of mine. Their guardians told me to take care of them, while they're on their business trip" - SJW

I sighed when he answered that. I'm driving us to the hunter association. I took a glance at the trio at the back. Two of them were awake. Oh! The other one's waking up.

Jinwoo noticed and told them to behave, and they did. I continued on driving.

-A few minutes later-

We've arrived. Jinwoo picked up the three. We then entered, and people noticed our presence, the attention then switched to the three children in the hunter's arms.

The people looked at each other to question whether the thing they were seeing is real. I bet it's the gossip that's running like wildfire on the internet.

"The chairman was asking for your presence earlier" - WJC

I told the hunter, which only grunted in reply. The said hunter used stealth to get past the people and quickly went to the chairman's office.

I inwardly sighed. I'm gonna get busier than usual

Go Gunhee's pov

I'm excited to see the three children of the country's strongest hunter. I know that it maybe just be a relative he's taking care of in the meantime.