Appearance

IX

"Shit!" The leader cursed when he saw one of his underlings dead on the ground, headless. The rest of the underlings finally went into the room to see one of their top killers dead in the ground. "What should we do about this, boss?" A black-haired girl asked. She was curious about how [Slasher] died, he was one of the most disgusting bastards out there but he always gets the job done. So how on earth did this bastard die.

She noticed a small note on the man's severed neck. Of course, out of curiosity, she picked it up. There was blood splattered everywhere so the piece of paper got soaked a bit but it's still readable, she began reading. Her eyes shook, she couldn't believe no, she chose not to believe it in the first place. "Wha–what is this?" This mission was supposed to be easy, just kidnap one of Sung Jinwoo's children and hand it over to the organization.

But this...They didn't expect it to be like this. According to the info they got, the one they were supposed to kidnap was the weakest one. This child just watched and did nothing at the hunter training program while the others were injuring hunters left and right. The woman clicked her tongue "Hey boss!" She called out to inform her boss about this miscalculation, the others were cleaning their tracks and discussing how to tell this to the organization.

The leader turned his head to the person who called him. It was [Poison] one of his skilled underlings, he raised one of his eyebrows as a sign to give her the permission to speak. "I found this note under that bastard's neck. What should we do about this?" She handed the note to him, and he accepted it. Silence filled the room, it was too quiet. It wasn't this quiet when they're doing a mission. It would usually include the pawn chattering or playing with each other.

"It's too quiet. Poison, go check on what the idiots are doing" He ordered her, which she did, she went to check on what those four idiots were doing while the leader handle the 'private stuff'. "Hey idiots!--" Poison was too stunned to speak (pun intended). What she saw were her colleagues' dead bodies and a young girl in the middle. Her heart was beating fast, she was contemplating whether she should kill this girl or dash to her boss and inform her, in other words. Her 'Fight or flight' instincts were triggered.

Her instincts chose flight, she wanted to live a bit longer, even just a second or a minute away from this building. She quickly sprinted away from the child, she went to her boss to inform him about this young girl. Her boss saw her approaching him and his eyes widen at what he saw next. He saw a sword slicing Poison's head which caused her head to fly across the room. The man was too stunned to move.

"Who are you?" The man finally managed to mutter out a sentence, his legs were shaking due to the intense killing intent this girl was emitting. The girl's appearance is like a carbon copy of the boy they tried to kidnap, was this his sister getting revenge on them? Was she the one who killed that bastard? The man was lost in thought, he couldn't hear the girl click her tongue.

The girl noticed a piece of paper on the ground, must've fallen when the boss fell. She reached for it and swatted the dirt that got on the paper. She smiled, the man noticed this and didn't miss the chance to get away from this monster. Of course, the girl noticed this and proceeded to cut his head. She didn't even batted an eye when the bastard died, all her attention was focused on the small note.

[Channel 'BI-90594' is open!]

[A few constellations has entered!]

[Constellation 'Father of the Rich Night' is looking at you]

[Constellation 'Queen of the Darkest Spring' is looking at you]

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is looking at you]

[Constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' is looking at you]

[Constellation 'Queen of the Darkest Spring' wishes you good luck]

The child, looked at all the notifications in front of her. She smiled before saying this "Biyoo will serve her master well." Biyoo then soon disappeared.

—-------------------------

The sound of a door opening could be heard, a man was standing there. Once he closed the door behind him, he proceeded to go to the kitchen where he saw different dishes laid out. He could see his mother washing some plates. It's been so long since he saw his mother cooking dinner and alive. Jinwoo sighed and sat down. To be able to taste his mother cooking, to see his mother alive and well, it was worth the troubles and sacrifice he made.

It was a shame that he's going to risk his life again, for the sake of the world. "Mom...I'm going to Japan," Jinwoo gathered all his courage to say this one sentence, silence covered the room. He waited for her mother's reply. He waited, he waited and waited and waited until her mother's voice echoed throughout the room. "I know,"

He would be lying if he said he wasn't shocked to what her mother said. He tried to speak but her mother cut him. "You are just like your father, always putting everyone first before himself. So please...stay safe." is what she said. And like a dam breaking, tears began to fall on the hunter's face. The hunter was sobbing, her mother abandoned her work to comfort her son.

She whispered comforting things and even patting him. Sung Jinwoo was really lucky to have her as her mother. After what felt like hours, the hunter stopped crying and finished eating his share of food.

It was quiet, all they can hear were the plates clicking and water running down. "Where are the children?" Jinwoo asked his mother, to which her mother replied "Oh! They're in your sister's room sleeping. Cute isn't it?" It was, indeed it was cute. Them bonding with their sister figure is cute. Sung Jinwoo couldn't help but smile at the thought. "Yeah, it's cute" The mother-son duo then began cleaning the kitchen.

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is screaming from this cute family moment!]

[Constellation 'Queen of the Darkest Spring' agrees]

[Constellation 'Father of the Rich Night' nods his head]

[Constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' wants bloodshed]

[Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' says she will not hesitate to burn this dragon]

[Constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' scoffs at your message]

...

A cloud is watching everything that revolves around his master and will not hesitate to kill if a person so dares harm her master. She'll protect her master's loved ones, even if it's a human...

---------

---------

This chapter was short I admit, but hope you like today's chapter! o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ