Mall

ll.

"Call me if you need anything hyung!" - YJH (Yoo Jinho)

"I will" - SJW

The trio got out of the car and was admiring the scenery. There was a fountain in the middle of the lobby. So, as the 'idiot' they are, ran towards the fountain, faster than an average hunter . So the trio gained attention unintentionally. Jinwoo noticed the commotion caused by the trio.

"You can go now" - SJW

"Ok hyung! Bye" - YJH (Yoo Jinhoo)

As soon as Jinhoo drove away he was thinking of punching some sense to the trio, but he won't cause they might cry or cause chaos, he sighed. And as he expected, he saw people whispering about the three. Jinwoo went to the three secretly, the trio was busy admiring the fountain and its scenery anyways.

"Ok you three, let's go buy your clothes now"

The people were shocked to see the famous S-rank hunter Sung Jjnwoo himself. They were of course confused on who hunter Sung was speaking to. They only saw him speaking to air.

Jinwoo picked up the three and went to a children's clothing store.

-5 minutes later-

Jinwoo was now buying clothes for the three. He ordered them to wait in the changing room while he buys the clothes. He went to the changing room with three bags in hand. He went to Sooyoung's first, then to Dokja, and lastly to Jonghyuk.

"Change faster, cause we'll be eating at Mcdonalds'" - SJW

"Yeah yeah" - HSY

'My liege, can we have the permission to meet them later?' Beru asked through their mental link. The shadows had taken a liking to the trio. Kaisel has also developed a strange liking for Dokja. 'Maybe I will' he replied back. He could hear the shadows' hoorays.

-3 minutes later-

"We're done changing" - HSY

Sooyoung was wearing a white cotton shirt with a combination of a soft purple jacket and black leggings, Dokja was wearing a white long sleeves shirt with a combination of a black loose knit vest with white jogging pants, while Jonghyuk was wearing a white turtleneck with a combination of a brown loose jacket with black pants.

"So how do we look?" - HSY

"You all look stunning" - SJW

"I know, we were praised on how we look so cute and stunning" - HSY

'The audacity of this bra- calm down Jinwoo, they're just children so calm down'

"Ok then, just wait outside the store while I pay for the clothes ok?" - SJW

The three of them nodded their little heads and dashed to the door and waited there. I went to the cashier to pay for the clothes.

"Is this all of them sir- wait- HUNTER SUNG JINWOO!!?" - cashier

"Ah yes?" - SJW

"-Pardon me but why are you buying children's clothes?" - cashier

"Oh a relative of mine asked me to take care of their children while they're away" - SJW

"Oh ok,,,That would be 27,863 won please" - cashier

I paid for the clothes and headed outside to see a horde of people. 'What happened while I was gone?' I can just ask them later but I need to get them out of here.

▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮

The trio waited outside the store when Jinwoo ordered them too. It was their first time going to the human realm, so they were obviously mesmerized by everything. Little did they know that they'd attracted a lot of attention accidentally.