Information

VII

'CRAZY—THOSE BRATS ARE COMPLETE MONSTERS' They all came to the same conclusion. They knew something was wrong when those screens appeared. Kim Dokja's smile shivered them to their cores. They were completely at his mercy...

They were currently pursuing Yoo Jonghyuk. Choi Jong-in was shooting fireballs at him from the front, but he was able to deflect them with his sword. Choi Jong-in clicked his tongue. Before the scenario ended, there were 51 minutes left to go.

Along with the others, Cha Hae-in was becoming more serious. She began to use 'Sword Dance.' She finally caught up to Yoo Jonghyuk and swung her sword at his head. Yoo Jonghyuk deflected it with his sword and swung it at her right shoulder. She dodge it and responded with a series of blows.

Yoo Jonghyuk was pumped up. He repelled all of her attacks and fled, but she refused to let him go. They were trading blows after blows, almost as if they were dancing. Han Sooyoung and Kim Dokja stood there watching their deadly but beautiful dance.

"Damn—that unnie strong af." Han Sooyoung commented, Kim Dokja nodded, and they continued to observe the beautiful scenario he created.

▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮

*Pant* *Pant* Hunters were exhausted from the scenario and were laying down. Some were smiling through the pain, others were resting on the sidelines, and some were having a conversation with the monsters who caused the whole scenario.

"Wow! I'm surprised that you can even hit this sunfish bastard" While tending to Yoo Jonghyuk's wound, Kim Dokja stated. It was only a small cut on his cheek and a burn on his wrist. Seeing this would make Han Sooyoung want to tease them to death. But luckily the hunters' injuries are her current focus.

"Oh right! Here's the reward." The screen appeared as soon as he snapped his fingers. After that, Kim Dokja continued tending Yoo Jonghyuk's wounds.

+

[ < Personal Scenario - 1st Day of Training >

Clear Conditions: Hit 'Yoo Jonghyuk' at least two times

Status: Completed

Compensation(s): Your level will be increased by one

Rewards will be distributed equally. ]

+

The hunters were then surrounded by light. The light fades away after a few seconds. Even though they were literally ambushed by a horde of goblins and dealing with that monster, they felt victorious.

"Wow, you're acting like a wife." Speak of the devil, here she comes. She pulled out her phone and took a picture.

"Do you want to do it instead?" Kim Dokja responded. Han Sooyoung made a puking gesture as she looked at him with disgust. Those who witnessed this simply thought 'This is normal'

"By the way, what time do you think ahjussi will come pick us up?" Han Sooyoung questioned as she sat next to them, her head buried in Kim Dokja's shoulder. Yoo Jonghyuk gave her a glare, but she ignored it and continued typing on her phone. In response to Han Sooyoung's question, Dokja hummed.

After about ten minutes, After that, people began to leave the training area. The trio started to leave as well. They made their way to the association building, which was conveniently located near the training area. Cold air greeted them as they opened the building's door.

They entered, proceeded to the elevator, waited for it to arrive, and then proceeded to the chairman's office. As they approached the chairman's office, they received strange looks.

They had come to a halt in front of the door. They waited for a response after Yoo Jonghyuk knocked three times.

"Come in" A voice on the other side responded. They began to come in after Yoo Jonghyuk grabbed the doorknob and twisted it. Kim Dokja shut the door behind them and walked up to them.

There were two people inside. Woo Jinchul and the chairman The three greeted them and sat in front of the chairman on the sofa. Their every move was being watched by the two men.

The chairman raised one of his brows and looked them in the eyes as if to say, 'What are you doing here?' Kim Dokja became aware of it and cleared his throat.

"Sorry for bothering you, but since hyung hasn't returned yet, we need a place to stay. You were also assigned to babysit us ." The young man flashed his signature business smile. Only a sigh could be heard from the two adults.

The sigh was their command to stay, so Han Sooyoung summoned up a small portal in front of her and picked up her laptop from inside.

The other two did the same thing. Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk summoned up a small portal. Yoo Jonghyuk grabbed his Nintendo switch while Kim Dokja grabbed his phone.

Go Gunhe and Woo Jinchul are no longer surprised after witnessing what they did to the unfortunate hunters. The whole thing was being recorded by CCTV cameras. Even though he was holding back, they were blown away by Yoo Jonghyuk's abilities.

While the chairman continued his work, Woo Jinchul walked out of the room to continue his duties.

The cause of the clicking noises that soon flooded the entire room was Han Sooyoung. She was rushing through her novel updates. Kim Dokja then went on the internet to find out what was going on in the world at the time. Yoo Jonghyuk was 'playing' his game.

Kim Dokja grinned when he had gathered enough information.

▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮

Sung Jinwoo is keeping an eye on the news in Japan regarding the 'Gate Break.'

'WE ARE CURRENTLY FLYING OVER TOKYO! EVEN FROM THIS DISTANCE, WE CAN SEE THAT THE CITY IS IN RUINS! IN FACT, THIS IS PROBABLY WHAT HELL ON EARTH LOOKS LIKE. WHETHER THIS CRISIS CAN BE CONTAINED BY THE HUNTERS' REMAINS TO SEE!' On the television, a reporter made a comment.

Sung Jinwoo frowned and his eyes narrowed. 'At this rate, this gate could put all of Asia at risk... Just as the one in Jeju Island did. I have to hurry—' A voice snapped him out of his thoughts before he could even finish his thought.

"Don't go. Don't go Jinwoo" It was Sung Jinah, his sister. She appeared to be depressed and sad. With a frown on his face, Sung Jinwoo couldn't help himself. He questioned her. "What do you mean?"

"I know you're gonna go there" She gritted her jaw. Sung Jinwoo's frown became even more pronounced. The room is then filled with awkward silence.

"No, I'm not," says Sung Jinwoo. He got out of his seat. He approached his sister and patted her on the head. "Don't worry...I'm gonna pick up those three now. Rest well" He bid goodbye to his sister.

-A few minutes later-

Sung Jinwoo stood outside the chairman's office door. He took the doorknob in his hand and twisted it. The door squeaked open. He went in looked at the chairman, the chairman put his index finger to his lips, almost as if to say 'shush.' He then pointed his finger towards something. The hunter followed his finger to where it was pointing.

Sung Jinwoo gave a small smile. He noticed the three children, who were all sleeping, leaning on one another's shoulders. The hunter then moved closer to the children who were sleeping. Fearing that he would wake them up, he gently picked them up. When they didn't, he sighed, turned around to face the chairman, and nodded at him. He then used 'Shadow Exchange'

The four figures were swallowed by a dark and eerie hole, and then they vanished.

After that, the four people were teleported to a dark room. His sister's room was the darkroom. Next to his sister, he set down the three children. The four people on the bed, who were all sound asleep, adjusted and became at ease in each other's company.

Sung Jinwoo couldn't help but smile when he saw the scene. 'I'll protect all of you...Even if I have to fight against the entire world' He pondered. Before walking out of the room, he gave them one last look. After that, he exited his apartment and made his way to his guild.

"YOU'RE GOING TO JAPAN?!!"