Family

IV

Jinwoo's pov

We headed outside after we were done discussing the babysitting thing. The three were in front while I was at the back, Jonghyuk suddenly turned into his 'celestial' form. I asked him.

"Where are you going?" - SJW

He only looked at me for a mere second then quickly disappeared into thin air. I asked the other two where he was going. Dokja only replied.

"Oh...He's just going to do something. It's related to the topic we discussed earlier" - KDJ

While giving his 'business smile'. Someone seems to be tugging my sleeve. I quickly looked at my sides to see Sooyoung holding my sleeve.

"What's the matter" - SJW

I asked her softly. If I were seen by other people, they might think I'm possessed. Possessed by emotions that is. It seems that I have a soft spot for the three.

Sooyoung looked down, well specifically in my shadow. She opened her mouth and talked.

"Ahjussi. Why is there an army in your shadow?"
- HSY

I was taken aback by her remarks. I looked over to Dokja, he seems to notice my shadows. Again, Sooyoung started speaking, with dokja this time.

"Not gonna lie, your shadows seem pretty cool. I would like to meet them sometimes." - HSY

"YEAH! THERE'S EVEN A WYVERN IN THERE! I WANNA MEET THEM TOO!" - KDJ

I could hear cheering on my shadows through our mental link, with Beru being the loudest. I sighed and patted the kids' heads, their hair soft.

I could feel someone burning holes in my head. I turned around to see Jonghyuk giving me a death glare. The two noticed his presence.

"Jonghyuk-ah! Are you finished with your business? " - KDJ

I looked back to Jonghyuk. His death glare turned into a softer fond look, all directed at Dokja. 'How can he turn a death glare into a softer fond look real quick!!? Is this what they call duality??!'

Jonghyuk went towards Dokja, he saw my hands still on Dokja's head. He slapped my hands, then glared at me.

"Mine." - YJH

He said. What is wrong with these kids. And then I remembered their origins. I could hear Sooyoung mumbling something. Luckily my hearing's advanced, unlike average human beings since I've become a 'player'. So I heard her mumbling.

"Companion privilege. Tsk" - HSY

'Companion privilege? What's that?' Oh, wait...I forgot to assign a shadow to protect them. Even though I know they're probably strong enough to beat an A-class or maybe an S-class. I can at least know where they are.

I can just let them pick a shadow they want. I don't want to invade their privacy.

"C'mon now you three. We're going home" - SJW

"I wonder what ahjussi's home looks like" - HSY

"You'll see once we get there" - SJW

We began walking our way down to the exit. I glanced at the window, the skies had already been covered with the colors of reds, pinks, oranges, and a hint of purple.

"Heading home now?" - WJC

Jinchul asked. We bumped into him on our way down. Guess he was going to the chairman's office.
He looked at the trio. The three were holding hands. If I could, I would've taken out my phone and taken a picture of them, but I won't.