Unknown

VIII

"YOU'RE GOING TO JAPAN?!!"

______________________________________

"HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE NEWS?! THE JEJU ISLAND RAID DOESN'T EVEN COMPARE! I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH MASSIVE MAGIC BEASTS IN MY LIFE, SIR!"Yoo Jinho loudly retorted. How could he not panic? Sure, Sung Jinwoo is strong and all, but can he handle those huge and powerful magic beasts there? The hunter frowned albeit for reading the other man's thoughts like an open book. He knew that he was not being belittled, but he somehow felt underestimated.

"If I succeded, people around the world will recognize the name of our guild" The hunter finally spoke after a few seconds of silence. Yoo Jinho said "But..." before closing his mouth again. While the hunter was lost in his thoughts, Yoo Jinho said something that caught the hunter off-guard.

"Alright then. I'LL GO WITH YOU, SIR!!" Yoo Jinho declared, causing the hunter to say "What?!". Yoo Jinho rummaged through the table to find something. At last! He found it. He quickly showed it to the hunter while explaining. "I'M NOWHERE TO BE SEEN, SIR!! THE ONLY THING I CAN PROUDLY SHOW OFF IS THE FACT I'VE BEEN BY YOUR SIDE! I'M EMBARRASSED TO SAY THIS, BUT YOU GIVE ME BRAGGING RIGHTS, SIR!"

"I didn't expect to hear that from the son of a business tycoon..."

"I want to follow wherever you go. Please take me with you."

"Just a second ago, you told me not to go...You do remember where I said I'm going, right?"

"I trust you, sir. I'll be safe as long as you are." The hunter's eyes widen and snorted at his statement. The hunter stood up. "I was just messing with you. Why would I go to Japan at a time like this?" He said this before heading out. Yoo Jinho watched him with worried eyes as the hunter walked away.

▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮

*Rustle* *rustle* Sung Jinah woke up from the movements under her blanket. She was curious and afraid at the same time, but curiosity overcame her. She slightly lifted her blanket and sneaked a peek inside.

She smiled at what she saw. Inside, the three were hugging each other. They were peacefully asleep. She couldn't help but chuckle and had the urge to pat their heads. And she did, she patted their heads.

"Mmm," Oh shi— she woke them up. Sung Jinah panicked, but then soon calmed down as soon as Dokja told her it was ok. Once the three woke up, they went to the kitchen to grab some water. Of course, they didn't forget to bring one for their noona. "Thank you" Jinah thanked them.

"So noona... I heard about the incident at your school. Are you ok?" Dokja asked, he knew this while surfing the internet to gather information. Jinah's face darkened when Dokja mentioned the school incident. She noticed the three concerned looks.

As a reassurance that she was ok, she smiled at them while saying, "I'm fine. Noona is just sleepy. So no need to worry, ok?"

Jonghyuk and Sooyoung looked at Dokja to explain. Dokja as the rat he is, simply ignored it. "It's ok noona! Rest well" Dokja shot his brightest smile so that she could at least know that there's someone worried about her. She smiled before she covered herself with the blanket.

Jonghyuk walked out of the room, then was followed by Dokja and Sooyoung. The three sat on the sofa. They just sat there for a couple of minutes before somebody broke the ice. "So Dokja. Care to explain?" It was none other than Yoo Jonghyuk himself who broke the ice.

Dokja sighed and started explaining. "While I was gathering information, I came across an article with noona's school on it. So, of course, I got curious and clicked on it. There I saw that a gate had randomly appeared there and caused a lot of casualties. Luckily, hyung took care of it."