At A Pub // preference

Altaïr — is filming all the bullshit as 'reminders for later'. He likes to sit at a table with a drink and his phone quickly accessible. When he's not collecting blackmail, Altaïr has the potential to be equally — if not more — crazy as everyone else. His whole demeanour reverts back to when he was arrogant, disrespectful and reckless. If the group's 'mature adult' is wasted, everyone else is doomed.

Ezio — never ceases to blabber. With most of it being in Italian, it's hard to pick out comprehensive words and phrases. He also enjoys a good round of karaoke and tends to get more flirtatious, if that was even possible. No doubt he will leave with a woman attached to his arm.

Connor — is the sober driver. He wouldn't drink on his life, mostly because he finds it disgusting and he's seen enough of its effects through Edward. He refuses to give in to peer pressure too, which disappoints everyone who wanted to see a drunk Connor.

Desmond — is the bartender, most likely. He generally can hold his liquor a bit better than everyone else. He's expeditious with a joke and laughs at nearly anything someone says. And his eyes aren't glued to his phone for once, which is a miracle in itself. Unless it's for a prank call to one of his mates...

Aveline — is probably buying everyone shots. She's a social drinker and wants to ensure everyone is enjoying themselves while they're all out and about. She knows her limit of how much alcohol she can have before feeling unwell, so she's often pretty on the mark with keeping the others in line, if Connor has dozed off a bit.

Arno — only gets worse. He's a sad drunk, if he wasn't already sad sober. He starts to drool on about life's woes and occasionally goes to the extent of crying. But once he has had a few, he becomes impulsive, which makes him do things he ends up regretting.

Jacob — can surprisingly keep a fairly level head. This guy, though, knows how to have a load of fun while on the piss. Which makes him the best drinking buddy. He may be drunk, but the drunkenness makes him charming. He's awfully funny and usually doesn't escalate situations to life-endangering extremes. Although it does happen...

Evie — is so far into the pub quizzes that the rest of the group has no choice but to back her up. Alcohol only fuels her competitive drive and everyone is left in the dust behind her. Either you're with her, or you're her enemy. Her normal, introverted self diminishes and is replaced with — what most people like to call — a loudmouth.

A/N: Back again with another tiny update. I'm getting more and more useless at finishing my bigger chapters but I promise: I haven't abandoned this project. In fact, I think about this au all the time! I'm running low on inspiration and figuring out how to put words to screen :(( but! I do have some incorrect quotes in storage so I might release those gradually when I start feeling guilty of not posting in ages. This is yet another filler, I know, it annoys me too. I will finish some chapters at some point, if this year chooses to be kind to me and my spare time. Anyway, for anyone reading this book: I love you so much. The support means the world to me. Even if you're just reading it. More love to the people that comment! You guys bring an unbelievable amount of joy into my life and motivate me to get something posted, even if it's short. Anyway, I won't bore you any longer. Be safe out there, my loves <3