When You're Not At School // preference

Altaïr - normally goes to the library when you're off school. A bit antisocial, he doesn't go in search of the other guys. He seats himself in a secluded corner, head buried into an informative book. He may put on a tough act, but he's at school for his education above all else. *cough* unlike Ezio *cough* He's awfully quiet when you aren't there, and no one tends to notice the well crafted hiding spot he's made for himself. If you're sick, he'll text you throughout the day, wishing you good health so you can return to school the next day. He gets lonely without you, but he doesn't admit it often enough.

Ezio - he's on the hunt for where his current girlfriend is located. He hangs out with them all break time, annoying some and flustering some in the process. Like the notorious flirt he is, he's going to get whatever it is he wants at the time. Fairly disappointed that you're not there, he provides another distraction, though he won't message you or call asking if you're well. He simply gets the information from another source if he feels the need.

Connor - struggles the most without you there. This poor boy suffers majorly. With everyone else gone off to do their own thing, Connor is abandoned in the classroom you usually spend lunchtimes in. He will sit there and study, or sketch in his little sketchbook that he has in his pocket. If he gets really lonely, he will try to call you during lunch just to hear your voice. Out of all of them, he misses you the most because he's alone when you're not there by his side.

Desmond - has no problem with you being there or not. Without the group's 'human glue', Desmond goes to find his other groups of friends. As a socialite, he finds Lucy, Rebecca and Shaun to talk to at lunchtime because it's that easy for him to find people. He'll text in the morning asking if you're all good but that's about all you'll hear from him that day.

Aveline - goes to Gérald for support (in which Gérald isn't complaining one bit). She misses you heaps because her normal group of friends don't gravitate in the same place without you. She ends up sulking for most of the day but knows you'll come back. Sometimes she seeks Arno out to cheer him on from the sidelines if there's nothing else on offer. Clingy when it comes to keeping the group intact but Gérald is always there trying to calm her down. And still, she manages to spam your phone with sweet messages, pleading for your return.

Arno - finds it difficult to do other things. He buys coffee in the morning by himself and at lunch he'll go to the athletic kids on the field to play whatever game it is they're playing. Rugby (he tries), football or some strange new game, he'll play for the hell of it. He secretly hates more than half the lads competing with him, but he'll never say it to their faces in case he starts a scrap. If you had history class that day, he will fill you in on the lesson after school, and tell you how much he misses you.

A/N: Double upload today! It might be the first, or the last, depending on how useless I am. I'm going to (hopefully) introduce another character in the next chapter because that's always fun to do. Let us see how that goes, along with my declining moods and lack of inspiration. Indeed I will try. Until next time, addio! xo

Assassin's Creed Modern One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara