Chapter 2: Nyatsume's Conflict

"And then he, like, jizzes into the flowers! Living with men sucks," Ema whines, resting her head into her arms.

Azuna, Ritsuka, and also our OCs Jain, Syghie (A/N: pronounced "sigh"), and Kite (A/N: PEAS treat our OC-chans kindly! They're super cool IRL UwU) exhale sympathetically into their herbal tea.

"Wow," says Syghie, leaning over her teacup with interest. "Did it at least taste good?

Jain laughs. "Heh heh heh," she giggles.

"You guys," Kite says, gay and exasperated. She pauses to think about it, eating a cream puff. "Wait, Ema did you actually taste it? Like, from the flowers?"

"I did, actually," Azuna hums (A/N: #girlboss didn't die for nothing). Ema makes an indignant noise. "What?" Azuna asks, looking over at Ema. "I came over this morning but you were passed out on the kitchen floor next to your hot monk brother. And like, the flowers were right there. And I didn't get to have breakfast as cooked by your hot lawyer brother because he was in fucking shock! What was I meant to do? There was so much of it!"

"Azuna...." Ritsuka trails off, cheeks glowing. "You're so brave!" Azuna beams at her, dedicating her heart with a quick sasageyo (A/N: Eren Jaeger looked over into the cafe and got inspired for the rumbling here. It's just not mentioned because it's not important to the plot.)

"It actually tasted pretty exquisite! It had, like, a super complex flavor profile. It was salty, yet creamy, but had a rich undertone of honey with a refreshing citrus aftertaste. It's like, he went to culinary school for cum."

Kite nods. "Cuminary school. I've heard of it."

Ema begins to pass out again. But before her head hits the ground (A/N: bam), she feels herself being cradled against a strong yet soft body. Iori looks down at her with a kind butt reserved smile. She feels a hardened Little Iori (A/N: uwu) press into her body, and actually passes out.

"Iori! Hey! You made it!" Ritsuka grins, waving over at him. He smiles at her, but says nothing. Iori lays Ema down to rest on the tile floor, and sits in her seat.

Jain speaks up, a devilish plot emerging in her mind. "Hey you guys," she starts, smirking. "It's been an awful long time since the last time we had a sleepover. Why don't we have one tonight?"

Syghie perks up. "That sounds so fun!" she squeals, clapping her hands together. Iori nods, still fully erect, and gives a thumbs up.

"Ahh, a sleepover?" Ritsuka asks thoughtfully. "I'd have to ask Lindo for permission to sleep over."

"Why don't you just invite him over? It's been awhile. Plus, I know you and your brother-cousin are so close. I'm sure he'd be fun to have!" says Kite.

Azuna groans. "He's such a stick in the mud though," she complains. "He really needs to see other people."

Ema stirs slightly, and raises her head from the floor. "I-I-If you g-guys want," she stammers, not fully cognizant of the situation, "we could sleep over at my house."

As Jain lights up, Iori (A/N: erection still throbbing) pushes Ema back to the ground. Sleep, he signs at her. In the past-you-morning-bad-have. She nods, and drifts back to sleep.

"That's a wonderful idea, Ema! Maybe you should text your brothers and let them know that we're cumming!" Jain says enthusiastically. Iori nods, and texts the Asahina brothers group chat.

Before he hits send, across the city, Natsume feels the hairs on his neck stand up. He starts. He hasn't felt like this since he was in high school, since the spider bit him for the first time. The heightened awareness he felt, like everything in the world suddenly snapped into focus, hasn't been as sharp as it has been since then. Until now. Disoriented, he is pulled back to earth by the vibration of his cell phone. He starts, worried that the sudden sensation came from his butt plug. But the vibration is against his thigh, and he pulls his phone from his pocket, ignoring the tight cock ring encircling his [P]enis, pushing [P].