Chapter 15: He is Risen

A/N: OMG MY LOVELY READER CHANS!!! WE REACHED OVER 1000 HITS <3 YOU GUYSSSS. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE !!! I AM CELEBRATING BY DRINKING PINA COLADAS (don't worry jagermeister, which has an alcohol by volume of 35%, is here too. The jagermeister stag has made an appearance!).

I just want to thank my audience so much. This book has reached novel status with over 40,000 words <3 I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

----

"Masaomi (he/they), you're really not traveling across the sea, over their?" Jain points to the west of Germany to Ireland because that is where the gang is going.

"No. I mean, I have to take care of my peepawtastic friend in the Germany hospital over their." Masaomi points to the East, towards the RFA hospital for wheelchairs holding people.

Jain is sad to lose Masaomi who is stood their in Germany, but she must go to Ireland. Duty calls. Before she can give Masaomi the titastic hug of a lifetime, an old man approaches, wheels squeaking.

It's Levi Ackerman, aged roughly 50. He is old. He is mean. Mean is he. Old man. But, he has a good heart. Anyways.

"What's up Doc? I'm ready to go back to the hospital and drink some tea," Lefye says steel grey orbs ignoring Jain's miley-cyrus-bluu orbs. (A/N: Jain be like that Miley Cyrus meme. If you know, you know.)

Jain is furious. At least if Levi is not going to gaze into her orbs, he could AT LEAST (A/N: HAIRY STFU) stare at her biggest assets. But no, Levi is both respectful, in the way that he respects women and disrespectful, in the way he ignores Jain. It's infuriating.

"Oh oh sorry to hold you up Levi. I'm just talking to Jain right their," Masaomi (he/they)points at Jain. "Aight Levi leggo. Bye Jain!!!" Masaomi latches onto Levi's wheelchair's handles, earning a Tsk from Lefye.

(A/N: I like to call Levi, Lefye irl. It's my nickname for him. Pls pls pls respect it, my lovely reader chans).

Jain huffs. "Masaomi, where's my hug at?" Jain questions, annoyed at the lack of attention.

Masaomi would be a FOOL to miss out on such an opportunity. He lets go of Levi's handles to latch onto Jain, leaving Levi to fall back dramatically down the decline. He goes full wooo! He goes full swoosh! He goes full floosh. CRAHS HWAT GRUNT HISS PISS PLOUGH.

Jain's tiddies tingle with her sbooby senses. Lefye bounces down the rough terrain, and is flying straight for a painful tree related death? (Like Petra Ral, but with a wheelchair, Reader-chan). Jain springs into action, honkers rapidly expanding in size like airbags. She flees to the area over their, where Masaomi is standing their, and instead goes over to the other their.

She skids into place, and Lefye goes FLOOM into Jain's airbag tiddies and avoids serious injury. "Are you okay?" she asks sincerely to the fallen soldier.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk" Levi responds, stressed and embarrassed uwu.

Jain pulls back, and places her hand on Levi's head, checking to see if his skull is intact. Levi is flushed, and has a drop of sweat drip down the side of his head. He has never felt the touch of a woman, let alone airbag tiddies.

Jain comes to a medical conclusion. Skull is intact. Fever??? Present.

"You have a fever..." Jain whispers.

"I-i-i-i do??" Levi questions.

The two lock eyes and time stops. It is a mysterious kinda slow burn vibe. Romantic. Oh shit, it's Masaomi coming back from over their, where he was standing their awaiting Jain's hug that never came over their.