Chapter 12: The Coated Gun and the Half Blooded Prince

A/N: You know it's not the same As It Was

After the riveting, tittiling tennis dennis match, the gang returns to the ship. Zack and Cody wring their hands and let the people back on board. The gang walks through their bodies, as they are dead and ghosts. Dead ghosts. Ghosts that are dead. Sad.

Joie's dads, who had been robbing everyone at the Grecian Open, make their way back onto the Royal Caridickian, herded by their long-suffering adopted (?) child.

"Fine, fine, we'll get back on the boat," says Dennis. "We were getting tired of dealing with those glittery fuckers you hang out with anyway."

"That performance was hot though," says Mac.

Joie looks back towards the court, and notices those two gangly, gay men from before staring holes into their parents. "Hey, didn't those guys die from cumming?" Joie whispers to Kite, gesturing towards the pair on the court.

"Nah, they're okay but they died but they're fine. I think they have that condition called Ploticus Armorensis, so they can withstand anything. Why?"

"The one that kind of looks like a raccoon is... he's kinda cute, right?" asks Joie, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Insane." Jain doesn't even look at Joie and Kite, but the weight of her judgment barely drags them down, unlike what the weight of her tiddies would do. Kite, however, nods in begrudging agreement.

"Lowkey? He could get it." Kite affirms.

The emo one shambles over to the crew, a bitter glare plastered onto his impossibly white visage. The prep, looking more like a person but just as angry, follows behind.

"Hey hey you you," L points to Joie's dads accusatorily. Joie notices that he's surprisingly tall and muscular when he's not hunched over like Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

"You guys have been robbing this place blind. Like super obviously too. No one has that many wallets," L sneers.

Joie's dads sputter in protest, but L quickly grabs their backpacks and turns them inside out. Hundreds of wallets, watches, phones, and wads of cash plop onto the ground.

"Goddamnit I told you guys not to get caught here. Thanks L. Sorry you died back there," says Joie, glaring at his thieving homosexual caregivers.

"You know, we could always use a brilliant mind like yours on the Royal Caridickian," says Kite mischievously, noticing the eyes Joie had been making at L.

"Thank you, that's very kind," he responds. "I'll join you as long as my boyfriend can come along too."

"Yes, of course!" Joie says in a chipper tone. However, his thoughts found themselves in much more devious places. He won't be your boyfriend for long, he silently cackled, making a weird evil villain face. Joie's villain arc yasssss!

CRASH. BANG. RAM. SMACK. SLAP. HIT. SMASH. CRACK. CLONK. BUMP. RUMP. CLASH. WHOOMPH. OOMPH. BOING. BONK.

What was that? A bird? A plane? No, an annoying rabbit.

It's Bunny from The Secret History. Why is he here? I could not tell you. The Secret History is a book by Donna Tartt that she wrote before writing the Goldfinch and it's gay but like me, in the way that it queerbaits readers/fans into thinking that they are gay but not actually being gay.

(A/N: I read this book when I was on tour. I really enjoyed it, so I'm implementing the characters into this fic xx my reader mates, yeh?)

"Ayo who tf is this, Jumin? Is this one of your associates?" Jain questions looking at a rounded glasses kinda stupid looking man.