Chapter 6: Butter Boy

The door slowly groans its way shut, still longing for the polished hardwood closet door upstairs, as Natsume pats a teasing tap on its rear end. Lovely Nyatsume struts into the party holding Jain's left hand and right tit in his hands. The strange titanic post-coital alpha odor catches Natsume's dick off guard. Jain quickly notices that Natsume has suddenly gone from half-hard to full on throbbing. Panicking, Jain quickly throws her whole back out to hypnotize Natsume with her majestic mounds. Natsume forgor. Being good friends, Kite, Joie, and Syghie quickly armed themselves with Febreeze to eliminate the odor that Jain had gone nose-blind to.

Ryuk emerges towards the toward looking perplexed that Jain has committed so many more thot crimes than he has. He's jealous. In order to add to his body count, Ryuk quickly gestures to the group to cum back to play more of Eren's smutty games. Swaying his hips back and forth, he attempts to mimic Jain's honker's hypnosis to convince the group to keep playing these lusty love games that get his disco stick all in a jizzy. However, he does not major in hypnaughty arts unlike Jain, so his hyponosis does not work on Kite, Joie, Syghie, and Jain (A/N: Natsume is still under Jain's udder's spell). That being said, everybody is horny and wants to get back to Eren's grimy, slimy, and slippy games.

Eren, smoking crack that he bought from Best Buy, is elated to see the crowd finally has returned to the satanic pentagram antagonal united front. After hearing that the event needed an MC, Chris Mcclain casually appears from the Jaegermeister bottle, made by Kurt Hummel, Wilhelm Mast's adopted gay son. He didn't want a thot daughter, but rather a gay son to create an amazing liquor that every hunter across the globe from Germany to Liechenstein could enjoy. Jaegermeister is the drink of choice amongst all girl bosses, mansplainers, and milfs. Crack open a frigid Jaegermeister to experience a creamy, herbal, and meditative orgasm like no other~

"Okay campers!" Chris claps his hands at the assembled group. "Today's challenge is to have sex through the mechanism of epic games. Eren will be refereeing this event to ensure that nobody cheats at the game. However, you are more than welcome to cheat on your partners if it adds some spicy pineapple drama."

"Who should go next?" Kite asks, very relieved that Reiner was fine and unable to sue her. Eren, who saw Armin earlier and knew that Kite had some intense sexual tension with Armin when they worked together on a class project last semester, points at her.

"You go next, Kite." He makes eye contact with his bestie Armin, hoping that he would use his male manipulator prowess to get the bottle to spin towards him. Armin nods at his mansplainer bestie, and prepares a strong magnet to get the metal cap of the Jagermeister bottle, containing an unchanged recipe since the beginning of its creation, to point towards him. Jagermeister is headquartered in Wolfenbuttel, Germany, Jain's hometown. A Jaegerbomb is composed of a shot glass of Jägermeister dropped into a glass of Red Bull energy drink. You can even wake up with Jagermeister Cold Brew Coffee, with fair trade coffee and cacao <3

Kite is a fool, and doesn't notice this interaction. She's not really sure if she wants to hook up with anyone here, but her body still reacts to all of the pheromones that have flooded the room. Her hand shakes slightly as she leans forwards to spin the bottle, and the room grows quiet as the voluptuous bottle throws its rounded glass ass in a circle.

The glass bottle slows his rotations, and as it slows to a stop, Kite looks up from the cap of the bottle to the hot blond twink it was pointed towards. She gazes into his eyes, suddenly feeling shy as his pale blue orbs pierce into her. He looked at her like she was on the other side of a locked closet door, and he had a gun and was seductively manipulating her into opening it.

"Wait!" Syghie points towards the closet. "Look!" The deep russet brown closet began leaking a deep, shimmering purple mist. The closet doors began to vibrate, and downstairs, the front door quickly grew hard. The pressure is building up in the closet, and the mist begins seeping out quickly.