Chapter 8: No Way Home

Light (A/N: not Yagami) filters into the condomless condo, the sound of birds chirping about the previous night's events a pleasant song to rouse our sleepover guests. It is mourning. RIP to the sleepover arc. Everybody crashed on Jain's titties. Annoyed, Jain urges everybody to wake tf up. Syghie says zzz, and closes her eyes. Eren refuses because it is still sleepy sleep time. He is a growing boy and needs milk. Lucky for him, Lord Cornelius Springer and Lady Sasha Braus have pulled up in a red Lamborghini with diamond encrusted tires. (A/N: Friendly reminder: Lord Cornelius Springer and Lady Sasha Braus are Eren's adopted parents).

Lady Sasha Braus delicately toot toot's the horn in a very expensive way, and Eren rumbles through the cuddle puddle to find his iPad. "Don't forget to Venmo me for the closet," he says, before stepping out of the condo.

"Wait," calls Kite. "You don't want it back?" The neglected, thoroughly lubricated closet whines after the closet master.

"It's in a committed relationship with the front door now. I'm not dealing with that." The door creaks a morning greeting to its lover, and the closet door blushes and creaks shyly in a deep mahogany. And with that, the scent of Jagermeister (cinnamon bark, cloves, ginger root, coriander, bitter orange skin, red sandalwood, ginseng, saffron, coriander, lavender, rose hip, and juniper berries) has left the condo.

Slowly, everyone ambles into the kitchen, following the scent of freshly brewed coffee. Ukyo and Godot are already there, chatting over some legal files. Ukyo looks at the group and sighs with disappointment into his mug, while Godot laughs with disbelief at their state of dishevelment.

"Good afternoon, kittens. I take it you all had a good slumber party?"

Everyone groans, but Ema beams. "It was so much fun! I love having friends. Azuna's lesbian magical girl powers cured my meningitis!" Everyone turns to Ema, just now realizing that they didn't have to help her back into her wheelchair.

Ukyo massages his temple. "I'm glad you're well, Ema. For the rest of you, the coffee should be done brewing soon."

Godot made a motion that would imply winking with his visor. "It's one of my personal blends." The coffee machine toot toot's, and Godot begins to pour it into an assortment of mugs.

"God fuck, if only we had some lavacious milky poos." Syghie groans and leans onto the counter.

Everyone's eye balls are magnetized towards the lead atom bomb of Jain's mommy milkers.

"Jain... if you would do the honors."

"Sure," Jain says agreeably. "What are everyone's coffee orders?"

"Oat milk, please," asks Kite, a known lactose intolerable.

"Okie." Jain yeets a titty from the committee of her witty litty britty bra. The nipple is erect and pulsing with energy. "aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" She YELLS!

A beep is heard. The sound of hot liquid being dispensed envelops the room.

Kite takes a sip. "Fascinating. Please let me know if you ever sign those consent forms for your titty research."

"Alright, who's next?"

'

"Can I get uhhhhhh iced caramel macchiato with Starbucks ™ sweet cold foam with lite ice?" asks Sir Cornelius.

"Yeah, just one moment." Jain pushes, panting, dilating to the circumference of a sizable chunk of ice, and then it spits out of the titty all like a machine gun. Next comes the thick and sweet cream, coming out like Reddiwhip ™into the classic Dairy Queen ™ spiral. Jain even takes the initiative and dips it in some fast cooling chocolate to get that classic crunchy shell over the top of the drink.