• C H R I S •

Idea credit goes to
@not-Olivia

Readers pronounce: she/her

Y/n POV:

I was talking on the phone with my friend, Madi. I posted a video yesterday so I had nothing to do at the moment.

"Hey do you wanna go for a drive or sum shit?" I asked, 'cause why the hell not.

"Actually I was gonna hangout with the triplets today.."

"Alright that's fine,"

"You should come with," is she out of her damn mind? I'm terrible with meeting new people.

"Uhh no thanks,"

"Y/n they wanna meet you tho,"

"Doesn't mean I want to meet them,"

I didn't mean to be that mean but I'm very anti-social and I get all jittery and shit, it's just not fun.

☽☀︎︎☾

After a little bit of convincing, I caved. Madi called Nick and told him I'll be coming to hangout, too.

Once we got there Madi knocked on the door, and Nick answered. He greeted Madi and looked at me.

"Y/N, Hi I'm Nick, it's so nice to finally meet you," he gave a warm smile.

I just smiled and waved.

"Shes not much of a talker," Madi said. "But once you get to know her she'll be more fun," we just laughed. Nick let us in and told us that the boys were upstairs, so he went to get them.

After a minute of waiting and Madi talking my ear off, the boys finally came running down the stairs.

"That's Matt, that's Chris, and you met Nick," Madi laughed.

"It's nice to meet you guys," I told them, more specifically talking about Chris.

"We were gonna go out to eat, do you wanna come, too?" Nick asked me.

" I mean I came to hangout didn't I?" Oh that sounded kinda rude. Matt laughed tho.

☽☀︎︎☾

We went out to eat and everyone was having a good time, or at least I hope, I can't read minds.

"So how's YouTube been going for you?" Chris asked me.

"It's good but y'know people can be mean," I told him.

"Damn straight," Matt butted in which caused us to laugh.

That's pretty much the whole conversation I had with Chris. I don't think he likes me that much, not even as a person, which is disappointing because I really like him.

"Hey N/N you ok?" Madi asked me.

"Yea why wouldn't I be?"

"You look sad," Nick told me.

"No I'm ok,"

☽☀︎︎☾

Soon we were on our way back to the triplets house. Me and Madi were leaving soon. I really liked hanging out with Nick and Matt, I don't really know about Chris.

Once everyone got out of the care everyone ran inside, I didn't because I can't run to save my life. I guess Chris didn't either. Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back, obviously it was Chris. He pulled me to his chest, put something in my back pocket and whispered in my ear,

"Here's my number," and walked away.