• M A T T •

Requested by: @i_luv_y0u

Readers pronounce: she/her

☽☀︎︎☾

Y/N POV:

I was helping the triplets mom cook when we heard Matt and Chris talking about me I'm the living room. We both stopped what we were doing so we could eavesdrop.

"Well what's wrong with her?" Chris asked. Apparently he didn't think anything was wrong with her.

"She's a little too clingy and I just want space,"

I looked at their mom. "Should I go home?" I asked.

"Why would you?" She asked.

"Well he said he wanted space, right?"

"Well yea but that doesn't mean go home honey, you were supposed to spend the night remember?" She explained.

"I understand but if Matt wants space I'll give it to him,"

"I have a plan," she said. I love this women. At dinner I would sit next to Nick even though I always sit next to Matt. Matt sits across the table from Nick. I'm gonna go home tonight but before I go I'm just gonna hangout with their mom or nick. When I leave I just say a small 'bye' and rarely come over to see what he does.

If he wants space I'll show him space.

☽☀︎︎☾

I'm sitting next to Nick, we're talking about random things.

"So N/N are you spending the night?" Justin asked. I looked at their mom and she was smirking a little.

"Uhh probably not," I looked at him.

"Why?" Matt blurted. 'Cuz I'm too clingy' is what I wanted to say.

"I just don't feel like it," I told him and got on my phone. He must think that's weird cuz I always have my full attention on who's talking to me, cuz I'm respectful like that.

☽☀︎︎☾

Right now I'm helping their mom clean the kitchen.

"Did you see his face?" I asked.

"He looked so offended," she exclaimed. Once we're done we go out to the living room and talk for about 10 minutes when Nick came downstairs. (Let's pretend his room is upstairs not down lol)

"N/N come hangout with me," Nick said pulling my arm. I waved at their mom (I don't know her name if you couldn't tell)

☽☀︎︎☾

Now I'm about to leave so I go to Chris' room where him and Matt are. I knock and they say come in.

"Hey I'm leaving," I say in the doorway.

"Ok see you whenever," Chris said.

"Ok love you, bye," Matt said, though it was faint cuz I was already closing the door to leave.

☽☀︎︎☾

I've been home for 3 days now, barely texting Matt. He seemed concerned and confused.

Matt's POV:

Wtf. I told her I loved her and she completely ignores me. She barely texted me since she's been gone. I'm starting to worry, what if she breaks up with me.

I drove to her apartment. She lives alone so I don't have to worry about her having a crazy ass dad or something.

I have a key but decided to knock. When I did, it took a sec cuz her rooms all the way across the apartment. When she opened it she just looked at me and opened it all the way so I could come in.

She walked all the way to her room. She sat on her bed, so I sat on it next to her. We kinda just sat in silence.

"What did you need?" Y/N asked. I frowned.

"You've been avoiding me the past couple days," I told her.

"Uhm I heard what you told Chris," she said. That explains it.

"If that's all you wanted to ask you can go now," she said. She didn't even look at me once. Her head remained to the floor. I just looked at her.  I don't know if I should or shouldn't leave.

"That doesn't mean you have to go three days without speaking to me," I said. I guess I sounded rude because she looked up at me.

"You said you wanted space so I tried to respect that," she told me. Fun fact: Y/N never yells.

"Well obviously you were gonna come over today," I said. She never dresses like this unless she comes to my house.

"Yea I was," she said.

"Well that didn't last very long did it?" I asked.

"Why is it a big deal that I just wanna see my boyfriend?"

"Because you're obsessed or something," I said.

"... wanna bet?" She asked. I nodded. She pointed to the door.

"Get out," she said. I wasn't expecting that.

"Y/N-"

"Get out now," she had her eyes closed. I walked out in defeat. Once I got home I texted her.

Y/N🥰😇

Does this mean we broke up?
   𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱

I guess so

"Mother fucker," I yelled. Chris walked in.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Y/N broke up with me," I said. I didn't even notice I was crying.

"May I ask why?"

"She heard us talking," I started. "When I went to her house we got into an argument, and she told me to get out, and I texted her and asked if we broke up or something, she said 'I guess so'," I told him.

☽☀︎︎☾

I know it's probably not exactly what you wanted but I tried, and I'm thinking about making a part 2. Lmk if y'all want one.