• M A T T •

Readers Pronounce: she/her

☽☀︎︎☾

Part 2

☽☀︎︎☾

Three weeks later

Matt's POV:

It's been about three weeks later, I miss her and I know I shouldn't.

She still comes over, but not for me. She comes over to hangout with Nick and occasionally Chris. She still says hi to me and stuff because according to her, 'just because a couple broke up, doesn't mean they have to be enemies'. The girls wise.

Right now Y/N was in Nicks room, of course. But this time Chris was in there, too. So I thought 'just because we broke up doesn't mean we have to be enemies'. And walked in the room. The boys greeted me and Y/N smiled at me. God I missed that smile. We hung out for a bit then I went back to my room.

Soon Someone knocked. It was Y/N. She walked in.

"Hey I'm going home, see you whenever I come back," she laughed. Without thinking I said,

"Ok bye I love you," I didn't even realize what I said until she stopped walking and turned around.

(This could end two way, either you guys remain friends, or you get back together)

Friends:

"I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"No it's ok, I love you too," she smiled. "Just not like that,"

I nodded. "I just wasn't thinking, I'm so used to saying that," I said.

She smiled and closed her eyes, "I know, but I do love you, as a friend," she told me, and let out a small chuckle.

"Can I have a hug?" I asked.

"Of course,"

She walked in the room, and gave me a hug. We stood there for awhile until she let go.

"I'll seeya," she said, walked out.

———

Y'all get back together:

"I'm sorry I didn't mean-" I got cut off by her lips on mine. Obviously I kissed back. She pulled away.

"I love you too," she said.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"For what?" She asked.

"Everything," I gulped. She smiled.

"It's ok," she said. I don't know how it's ok but... ok.

"Does this mean y'all are back together?" Nick asked. We look over to see him and Chris standing there. I look back at Y/N. She shrugged.

"I guess so,"

☽☀︎︎☾

That was sooooo bad, it's ok tho.