• M A T T •

Pronounce: she/her

☽☀︎︎☾

Matt's POV:

Me and my girlfriend Y/N are in a long distance relationship. I fucking hate it. I live in Boston and she lives in Indiana, it sucks.

We FaceTime a lot and we always text each other, but that's all we can do. I just wanna be with with her, not 937 miles away from her.

☽☀︎︎☾

Reader's POV:

Me and my boyfriend Matt have been dating for awhile now, I like him a lot. He's really sweet and a lot like me.

I'm moving to Boston. I picked that place because Matt and his brothers live there. I get along with them extremely well. But the only reason I'm moving at all is because my mom died, and she was my last living family member.

I'm not telling Matt because I want it to be a surprise. I talked to Chris and Nick so we have a plan. They're gonna have Matt go somewhere to get food for them. And while he's gone they're gonna bring me in the house and go to Chris' room and wait.

Right now I'm on my plane to Boston. I'm gonna go to my new house until tomorrow and then go to the Sturniolo household.

☽☀︎︎☾

I just got done getting ready, and I have to call Chris to tell him I'm ready.

"𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼?" he said over the phone.

"Hey I'm on my way, so if you wanna tell him now would be a good time,"

"𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿,"

"Matt doesn't even know that I'm coming Chris,"

"𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲,"

"Ok I'm gonna go now,"

"𝗯𝘆 𝗡/𝗡, 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻,"

"Bye Chris,"

☽☀︎︎☾

I pulled into the driveway and Nick and Chris came running out. As I got out they both hugged me.

"Oh my god you're so much prettier in person." Nick said.

"Thank you," I smiled.

We went inside and I saw a girl, an older woman and a man.

"That's my mom," Nick said.

"Y/N it's lovely to finally meet you, Matt never stops talking about you,"

"It's nice to meet you." I shook her hand.

"I'm Madi, the boys' friend," Madi hugged me.

"Hi, you have a pretty name,"

"Thank you, and you're gorgeous," I love this girl already.

"I'm Justin, the boys' older brother," he shook my hand.

" I'm Y/N,"

☽☀︎︎☾

We were now in Chris' room waiting for Matt to get back. We were talking about random things and then Chris said,

" he's about 10 minutes away,"

☽☀︎︎☾

Matt's POV:

Nick and Chris had me go get food which is weird because they always come with me, but I didn't question it.

I texted Chris and told him I'm on my way home. His reply was simple.

Once I got home Chris was standing outside with a big ass grin on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"I have something to show you," and he led me to the kitchen. I'm scared now. If it's something stupid I'm gonna kill him.

We walked towards Nicks room. We walked in and I swear to god my life just flashed before my eyes.

"Is that..?" I pointed.

"I hope so," she said.

She got up and went to hug me. I hugged her so right I thought I was gonna kill her. I'm literally crying. I let go and looked down at her, I held her face.

I took the time to look at her features. e/c eyes, h/l h/c hair,
plump/thin lips. She's a masterpiece. She had tears in her eyes.

"I hope this is a good enough surprise," she said. I nodded.

"It is.. it definitely is," I said. There was a long moment of silence.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked in a quiet whisper. She nodded. I crashed my lips into hers. Fucking Nick had to ruin the moment.

"Sooo, when are you guys gonna surprise me with something like that, hmm?" He wiggled his eyebrows. We all laughed.

I looked back at Y/N. I swear I'm dreaming. She's honestly everything I could ask for.

☽☀︎︎☾