• M A T T •

☽☀︎︎☾

Readers pronounce: she/her

Matt's POV:

At the moment Nicks reading a comment for our Q&A video.

"Someone asked how far apart our birthday is from
Y/N," ( I'm gonna say my birthday because idrk what else to say)

"Your birthdays September 22nd right?" Chris asked Y/N.

"Yea September 22nd 2003,"

"Ok say I would say about-"
Nick started.

"1 month and 21 days," Y/N cut him off. That's one thing I love about her, she can calculate anything within 3 to 10 seconds. She's extremely smart and I don't know how. She was supposed to skip 3 grades but her mom said no.

Chris raised an eyebrow at her with a little smirk on his face. That made me a little jealous not gonna lie.

"I could have done it myself," Nick told her.

"Sorry,"

"Ok next question is... have any of you ever... y'know... done it?"

"I have," me and Y/N said at the same time. She looked at me, with kinda hurt eyes.

I think Nick and Chris thought we did it together, because they looked at us with that knowing look.

"No it's not what you think, I would never, ever fuck Y/N,"
I said. I was lying through my teeth but I didn't know what else to say.

"...thanks," she said. Now I feel bad.

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"... uhh, next question?" Chris said.

"Oh, right uhh, have any of you ever had a crush on Madi or Y/N?" Nick read the question. I don't know what to say.

"There was one time when I thought I had a crush on Y/N, but I think that was like a cover up for myself, because I like guys," Nick laughed.

"Can I have a drink of that?" Y/N whispered to me.

"Of course,"

"I used to have a crush on
Y/N but not anymore," Chris said.

There was a moment of silence.

"I like Matt," Y/N broke the silence. Holy shit. We all looked at her. She was on her phone with her feet on Chris' seat.

That was bold. She's so shy I don't know how she did that. As if she read my mind she looked up, straight into my eyes and simply said,

"Boost of confidence,"

And she looked back down. The boys looked at me waiting to see what I have to say about that.

"What?" I asked.

"Dude don't even play, you know what," Nick said. I'm kinda put on the spot.

"I like you too," I told her.

"I know," she said. I raised an eyebrow at her, as if asking 'how'.

" it's not hard to tell," she looked at me. I made an 'o' shape with my mouth.

"So you lied earlier when you said you wouldn't fu-"

"Chris don't even finish that sentence," Y/N said. Chris raised his hands as if saying 'please have mercy'.

"Well what does this mean?" Nick asked.

Y/N shrugged her shoulders.

"It means we like each other dipshit,"

☽☀︎︎☾