• C H R I S •

Requested by: @aleya1011

Readers pronounce: she/her

☽☀︎︎☾

Chris' POV:

Me and Y/N have been flirting for weeks on end. Why did I start something I knew I couldn't finish? I have no idea.

Today Y/N was coming over to hangout with us. I'm gonna ask her out. I really like her and I have a feeling she likes me, too.

Matt and Nick walked in the room.

"Soo when you gonna ask Y/N out?" Nick asked.

"When you get the balls to ask Anthony out." I said. (I just made up a random name)

Matt bursts out laughing.

"That's not funny," Nick said. Matt didn't listen.

"Nah, but all jokes aside, I'm planning on doing it today," I said.

"That's good," Matt said.

☽☀︎︎☾

Y/N has been here for about an hour. Right now we were eating dinner.

Nicks POV:

Chris and Y/N had been flirting the whole time we were eating.

"Guys please I'm tryna eat here," I told them. Chris laughed and Y/N just gave a little smile. Y/N has always been a really quiet person, she sounds like a little mouse.

☽☀︎︎☾

Chris' POV:

It's now 8:35 and Y/N was about to go home.

"Why don't you stay the night?" Matt asked. I looked at him, he was already looking at me.

"I mean I can if you guys want," she said, though you could barely hear her, she's so damn quiet.

"They'd love you to," mom walked in the room.
She looked at me as if telling me 'tonight's your chance, don't blow it'.

"Ok," Y/N smiled.

☽☀︎︎☾

(Lmao sorry for all the time skips)

Right now me and Y/N were in bed watching rugrats. (I don't know it was just there ok?)

All of a sudden she lays her head on my chest and graded my hand. I was kinda stiff for a second but then relaxed. I used my free hand and wrapped it around her waist.

It's been about 10 minutes of me hyperventilating.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘯𝘰?

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥?

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬?

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵?

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯?

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱?

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬?

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧-

"What are you thinking about?She whispered. I gulped.

"Uhh nothing important," I told her. What the fuck Chris, are you stupid or something?

"You can tell me anything y'know that right?" She asked.

"Yea," I said.

"Ok well-," she started.

"Will you be my girlfriend," I asked. It kinda just slipped out. She lifted her head and turned her head to look at me. She kinda just sat there staring at me.

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘯-

My thoughts were (very rudely) interrupted by soft lips on mine. I was shocked for a second, but then kissed back.
She was the first to pull away.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

She nodded. I kissed her again. I pulled her back into my chest, the rest of the night we watched tv and cuddled.

☽☀︎︎☾