• N I C K •

(A/N: so I wanna say thank you to @gallyluvbot because they gave me a lot of requests or ideas, I'm basically just gonna use a ton of those because I feel like I can make something outta that. And for some reason it won't let me comment on here. So if you're wondering why I don't respond, that's why.)

☽☀︎︎☾

Readers pronounce: they/them

Y/N POV:

Right now me and the triplets are in our way to an ice skating rink. I'm pretty good at skating but I've had my fair share of falls, shit hurts.

I heard that Nick isn't very good at ice skating, which is a good thing 'cause that means I can help him and spend more time with him.

Here's a little background of mine and the triplets relationship. I've been friends with them since we were in middle school. I've had a crush on Nick since 7th grade. I don't really know how he feels about me though, but that's ok.

"We're here," Matt said.

Once we went inside the rink Chris fell.

"Do you need help?" I asked him, trying to hold back my laugh.

"No I got it,"

"Ok," and I started skating around.

After awhile of passing the boys while skating, I saw Nick definitely needed help, he was falling on his ass every 2 minutes.

"Here, let me help you," I grabbed his hand. He took it and I told him to just hold my hand and I would help him get better.

We were skating around for awhile, and he seemed to get the hang of it.

"Do you want me to let go now?" I questioned.

"No I like holding your hand," he said. I practically gave him heart eyes. I feel like I'm on cloud 9.

Nicks POV:

I didn't wanna let go because I like Y/N, a lot. They make me feel comfortable. Every time Matt or Chris are yelling at me, they'll tell them to leave me alone. They're a very good person and general.

Y/N almost fell but I caught them by their waist. We just stared at each other. Suddenly I leaned in and kissed her. We stayed like that for a moment, then they pulled away.

"Is this you telling me you like me?" They asked.

"I guess so," I told them.

"We'll then I guess I like you, too," they teased. Then they pulled me back and kissed me again.

"Ok lovebirds we get it," Matt said.

☽☀︎︎☾